Nintendo Switch | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Octopath Traveler:

Playing the demo as Primrose, and even 45 minutes through, this is an outstanding game. The music, voice acting, the design (OH GOD THE DESIGN OF CHARACTERS/ENVIRONMENTS), it all screams to me. I am definitely going to be looking to preorder this, as it has a lot of amazing potential.

There's already an Octopath demo?

Anyway, welcome to the switch family :) Currently I am playing Doom again, on ultra-violence (for the most part).

Games we have at the moment:

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Painting
Battle Chasers
Cat Quest
Doom
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Ittle Dew 2
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Lumo
Mario + Rabbits
Nights of Azure 2
Oxenfree
Pinball FX
Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2
Super Mario Odysey

There's already an Octopath demo?

Anyway, welcome to the switch family :) Currently I am playing Doom again, on ultra-violence (for the most part).

Games we have at the moment:

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Painting
Battle Chasers
Cat Quest
Doom
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Ittle Dew 2
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Lumo
Mario + Rabbits
Nights of Azure 2
Oxenfree
Pinball FX
Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2
Super Mario Odysey

OXENFREEEEEEE :thumbsup:

Reactions: anihilnation
Reactions: anihilnation
OXENFREEEEEEE :thumbsup:

Only played a little of it, hoping to play it again soon and finish it, first impression was definitely favorable. My daughter (14) finished the game and loved it.

Will a 2d Mario be announced?

Don't think there have been any rumors of this, but it is bound to happen one day. Would make for a nice E3 surprise.

Yup, or at-least, as I found.

OCTOPATH TRAVELER for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details

(Look at Demo available)

Meanwhile, thank you so much! I am grateful to be entering this early into a console's life-cycle, and man things are fuuuun with Octopath.

Thanks, should be downloading now. It is odd really, does not show up in the eshop using the console.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Because it’s not? Personally I’d rather have a new 2D Mario first with ambition like Odyssey. I don’t care to make my own levels.
It would be so easy to port Mario Maker over to the switch, and it would be a great thing to have on the go. Should have been a launch title IMO.
Still on ultra-violence? After beating the game, you should kick it up to be a litle hard. ;)
Metal+match+trigger+large+mentionlist+bearerseekseeklest_6febc1_6499942.gif

First time I played it, I began on hurt me plenty, but especially halfway had to play almost the whole time on don't hurt me. It is funny really, some parts I can breeze through, then other parts just take me forever.
You’ll get a hang of it, I have 160+ hours on PC just from replaying the campaign over and over again, and at this point it’s second nature, so if you have any gameplay questions shoot me a DM.

Rip ‘n Tear, my friend.

Really hoping the new Doom will come to Switch, can't see why not, since I think it is the same engine. Is it known if Fallout 76 is coming? Anyway, I think today is Ubisoft, hoping the new Splintercell will come to Switch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S
So to sum things up for the later half of 2018

October - Super Mario Party
November - Pokemon: Let's Go Pika/Eevee
December - Smash Ult

That leaves out September and August so that's the odd men out.

Reactions: Mike S