Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

SO which 3rd party games from E3 do you guys think/hope will Be ported to the switch?

I know it ain't from E3, but Persona in some form would be great to try.

Then expand to avoid these kinds of delays.

tenor.gif

Allow me to be blunt, how easy do you honestly think it'd be for them to expand?

If there’s more coming this year there better be a good reason they didn’t show it.
Nintendo France Says They Have Plenty Of Opportunities To Show More This Year | My Nintendo News
They only want to show of games releasing soon, yet Fire Emblem is not 'till Spring 2019.
Anyway, I just hope more 3rd party games will make their way to Switch. Panic Button is said to have some other games for Switch in the works.

We still need to hear for Shin Mengami Tensei as well!

They only want to show of games releasing soon, yet Fire Emblem is not 'till Spring 2019.
Anyway, I just hope more 3rd party games will make their way to Switch. Panic Button is said to have some other games for Switch in the works.

We still need to hear for Shin Mengami Tensei as well!

I'm inclined to think that they are treating Yoshi as 2019's Kirby, and that for the rest of this year, we will see the lineup as follows:

July - Captain Toad
August - No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again (?)
September - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC (Can also be purchased as it's own, ala Left Behind and Lost Legacy from Playstation)
October - Super Mario party
November - Let's Go Pika/Eevee
December - Smash Ult.

Smaller than last year, but I do think we should be expecting this as the slate for the rest of the year, but I am probably wrong.

I meant more like what do you think.

oh...too early to say. I only just started it. Seems a bit overwhelming at first, because unlike most Metroidvania games, you actually have to "buy/find" your map and icons. Not crazy at the seemingly lack of "save" spots, but thankfully Sleep Mode still makes it a viable portable option.

I'll update my opinion once I sink more time into it.

I meant more like what do you think.
Personally, I had never played a metroidvania before Hollow Knight and the stunning visuals and sound alone make it great, but the tight controls that you build up through your playthrough with a ton of acquired movement options (wall jump, sword jump) make it a masterpiece. I’d say I’m 90% complete with the game, and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys some tough 2d platforming and action, plus anyone who enjoys an emotional (yet subtle) story.

So having more people can absolutely 100% never help the developement process?

Good to know.
With that logic, any project that has ever gotten delayed is farce because they could have just hired more people to "help the development process." Sure, that's exactly how it works. :eek:O:

This is really how you sound lately, Mike.

With that logic, any project that has ever gotten delayed is farce because they could have just hired more people to "help the development process." Sure, that's exactly how it works. :eek:O:

This is really how you sound lately, Mike.

I’m offering a suggestion to avoid the types of delays that left a bit of hole in the later half of the year and you’re just shooting it down without offering anything else. Very constructive.

And is it so bad that I’d like more games to play? Really?