Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete now or I’ll delete YOU!
WL81.gif

Yea, I really hope we end up with nothing like the Mack powered concept. HTTYD is about riding dragons. Let us ride a dragon!

I think that this area will have the parks second coaster (DK being the first), because what other IP's support a coaster? Other than Classic Monsters (which we might not get) and maybe Shrek, no other IP's have the coaster potential that HTTYD does. And the Mack powered coaster is the best coaster that HTTYD can support.

I think that this area will have the parks second coaster (DK being the first), because what other IP's support a coaster? Other than Classic Monsters (which we might not get) and maybe Shrek, no other IP's have the coaster potential that HTTYD does. And the Mack powered coaster is the best coaster that HTTYD can support.
:agree:

Simulating the riding of a dragon on a coaster makes the most sense for the IP. Anything else might be too similar to flights of Passage.

Reactions: Magic-Man
What do you have in mind, then? I guess HTTYD could fit a launched coaster aesthetic, but a inverted coaster would be better. And the only inverted coaster built for show scenes is the Mack powered coaster.

I don’t think an inverted coaster works at all for the property. Inverts are claustrophobic. You want to be riding on top of a dragon, not below the track

So, basically you’re suggesting that we get a regular sit down coaster? Or are you thinking of a motorcycle coaster instead?

I think Motorbike, out of the traditional coaster set, offers the best opportunity.

I’d much ather see something completely new and innovative for the property. Something on the level of new that Spider-Man was when IoA opened

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.