Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The John Young/Sand Lake interchange is slated to be complete summer next year. I wonder if any other changes will be made in the surrounding areas roadways as a preemptive measure for the foreseeable future park(s).

Last edited:
All of Sand Lake Road from JYP to I-4 is getting re-done. The I-4 interchange with Sand Lake is getting redone sometime after that. The Kirkman/Sand Lake interchange is getting redone with a definite eye to the future theme park coming.

I work in the area, so I see changes happening all the time...and with the I4 Ultimate project going on I knew about the sandlake interchange adjustments, I'm looking more at Universal boulevard and destination parkway area. I would imagine they might consider widening these arteries eventually.

I work in the area, so I see changes happening all the time...and with the I4 Ultimate project going on I knew about the sandlake interchange adjustments, I'm looking more at Universal boulevard and destination parkway area. I would imagine they might consider widening these arteries eventually.
I believe Universal Blvd is being looked at being widened to 6 lanes from Sand Lake to where its currently 6 lanes, with the possibility of them being bus only lanes. I know Universal also proposed improvements to the I-Drive/Universal Blvd intersection as part of the hotels project to include textured/colored intersection, like we see on Universal Blvd throughout the north campus and from Pointe Plaza southward. Not sure if they'll add a lane at the same time there, but it would make sense...

Today, I saw 4 of my coworkers cry during the HTTYD: Hidden World trailer...I would highly suggest Universal build a land though I feel it may be a little too late especially now that all the shows and the series will be over.

Today, I saw 4 of my coworkers cry during the HTTYD: Hidden World trailer...I would highly suggest Universal build a land though I feel it may be a little too late especially now that all the shows and the series will be over.
I almost cried at the trailer. If Uni made Berk at the same level as Diagon, I would cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.