Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

So Mike said each portion will be 2 minutes long. So far we have 5 portions (Potter, F&F, Jurassic, DM, and DW), which means we know at least 10 minutes of the show. I'm gonna guess we get at least 3 more segments featuring Transformers as well as an opening/closing segment featuring clips from other properties.

So Mike said each portion will be 2 minutes long. So far we have 5 portions (Potter, F&F, Jurassic, DM, and DW), which means we know at least 10 minutes of the show. I'm gonna guess we get at least 3 more segments featuring Transformers as well as an opening/closing segment featuring clips from other properties.

I'd bet a lot of your money that Trolls will appear :lol:

Yeah, it seems like they’re completely moving away from the classics with this, which is a shame but all we can hope is that they have other plans for these again in the future.

I would like to hope so, but at the same time, if they're not even going to bother to include them in a nighttime spectacular, why would we think they would go to the trouble to use them in some other way?

I would like to hope so, but at the same time, if they're not even going to bother to include them in a nighttime spectacular, why would we think they would go to the trouble to use them in some other way?
Attractions, parades, shows and lands can be redeveloped at any point and there’s potentialy 2 new theme parks that could be built on the recently purchased land.
Anything is possible in the future! :toast:

Based on no intel - I can’t imagine they don’t pay homage to some classics. They may not each individually get their own dedicated section, but I know Aiello is the type to give nods to the past.
Agreed. Whether in the opening segment or the closing segment, I imagine we'll get some classics. The entire ending of CineSpec was ET, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing closed this show

There will we nods to some classics... However they might be extremely subtle and hidden unless you're a superfan.

Glad the announcement was made. Now we can all look forward to this thing opening. I knew a bit about the show but not all the details. I don't know about you guys but I'm incredibly impressed now that I've seen the announcement.

Attractions, parades, shows and lands can be redeveloped at any point and there’s potentialy 2 new theme parks that could be built on the recently purchased land.
Anything is possible in the future! :toast:

I love your optimism!

There will we nods to some classics... However they might be extremely subtle and hidden unless you're a superfan.
giphy.gif

Potter Leaky Cauldron article has Aiello saying dedicated viewing for 6,500 people. QUOTE]
6,500 sounded like too much when I read that article. How much is rivers of light?

Answering my own question

"The Asia side for FastPass+ seats around 2300 guests, and the DinoLand U.S.A. side seats around 2700 guests. There is also standing capacity on the DinoLand U.S.A. side for standby guests, bringing total capacity to around 6000 guests."