Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 329 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This will be my first year attending HHN, I have been to both parks countless times over the past 20 years but never for HHN but after seeing what Carnival Graveyard hold could resist no longer. We (Wife and I) are stopping at CBBR as got a great price. I am looking for some tips to make the most of HHN, we are there for a week so likely to attend for 2/3 nights. I know this is generic question but any tips would be appreciated!

Reactions: JoeCamel
This will be my first year attending HHN, I have been to both parks countless times over the past 20 years but never for HHN but after seeing what Carnival Graveyard hold could resist no longer. We (Wife and I) are stopping at CBBR as got a great price. I am looking for some tips to make the most of HHN, we are there for a week so likely to attend for 2/3 nights. I know this is generic question but any tips would be appreciated!

Welcome to the club. We look forward to seeing you year after year now. That's what happened to us.

I'll PM you with a few tips, and you can throw some questions at me as well. That way we don't take up a bunch of board space.

Check out the tips thread and remember it’s cheaper to buy a multi day pass than severa one day passes.

HHN 28: Tips | Inside Universal Forums

I'm hoping we get a preview of the food, drinks and merch again this year (more than just the live thing showed us). Loved to know ahead of time last year what new things I had to try/buy. I REALLY hope they do away with that twisted straw/square cup design this year. I also hope the drink they put in it is good. Last years wasn't very good and 25's I wouldn't drink even if Universal paid me too.

I'm hoping we get a preview of the food, drinks and merch again this year (more than just the live thing showed us). Loved to know ahead of time last year what new things I had to try/buy. I REALLY hope they do away with that twisted straw/square cup design this year. I also hope the drink they put in it is good. Last years wasn't very good and 25's I wouldn't drink even if Universal paid me too.

Yeah I’m wondering when we get our food/bev preview, next week?

I don't think there's ever been a good "signature drink" that they sell.

Glad they moved the scare zone out of San Fran that was so congested back there... Wish they could add one to Springfield though that area is pretty open.

I don't think they can ever put a full scarezone in that area because of all the traffic that does into that area from the workers at uni, that area always has people with carts going by. plus the restaurants and stuff.
And we don't know if the Simpsons people would even allow a full zone.

Ive always wanted a treehouse of horror zone or house, and this area would be perfect for it, but i don't think it can happen.