Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

I rode it today (I was bored) and the group behind me went "Wait, is it over? Well, that sucked" and pretty much complained all the way out the gift shop. At least there was no wait

I hope F&F shows Universal AND Disney that they can't make horrible attractions and expect the IP to bring crowds. Cars Land was a success because it was a great product, there's no hardcore Cars fans like Potter but the land delivers and so does the ride. Flight of Passage is popular because it's a great attraction, Navi was a poor attempt and only receives high wait times because it's still "new." When Tower of Terror has longer lines Slinky Dog that's because people want actual great rides and not the IP. NOBODY talks about how they want to see The Twilight Zone after riding ToT, they instead talk about how great of a ride it was.

I'm not saying for Disney/Universal to stop using IPs, I encourage it, but stop with the horrible use and attempts like F&F, Stitch, etc.

NOBODY talks about how they want to see The Twilight Zone after riding ToT, they instead talk about how great of a ride it was.
giphy.gif

I rode this monstrosity a couple of weeks ago. The one negative aspect of the ride that really stood out (there were several) was the fact that I literally was staring at the ceiling. I was on the back of the bus, outer most left seat. I was blown away on how easily I saw the ceiling with steel beams, wiring, lights and arches. I couldn't stop staring at it! The ride is terrible plus poorly built. Universal should truly be ashamed of itself.

If they put this Disaster in Beijing that will help to pay the Chinese back for all the tech and IP they've stolen from US companies over the years. :lol: ....and, is there anyone from the UK that isn't in Orlando this week? :)
Riding the elevators at Aventura I only hear UK and hispanic accents. Amazing how many from the UK come for the Horrah.

I still think Kong sucks for a multitude of reasons but the weird thing is that the good parts of Kong are missing from F&F and the bad parts of Kong are so much worse in F&F.

How they can make a ride where 2/3 of the people riding have a terrible view is mind boggling.

Add the blasts of water and fog to your face if you’re on the outside on top of that.

Just finally rode this tonight since HHN was slow. Wow was that short. Very disappointing actually. Feels like 90 seconds once you actually go into the action.
That is a plus for me, I don't have the money for the behind the scene's tour so when I get a peak behind the ride scene it's an extra thing to be excited about...kind off ;)

I'm going to ride it a bunch of times when I accompany my brother for his business trip next week. I feel it will be good penance for any sins I've committed. Five Fast & Furious' and Two Fear Factor Live's should purify my soul. It doesn't get much tougher than that. ;):lol: plus I need a good 'it's so bad, it's funny & entertaining' laugh.

I'm going to ride it a bunch of times when I accompany my brother for his business trip next week. I feel it will be good penance for any sins I've committed. Five Fast & Furious' and Two Fear Factor Live's should purify my soul. It doesn't get much tougher than that. ;):lol: plus I need a good 'it's so bad, it's funny & entertaining' laugh.
Too bad FF is closed for AoV....you'll have to do TEN rides on F&F now!

giphy.gif