Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 383 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even Disney isn’t willing to sacrifice their previous expenses for the benefit of punishing someone. It’s not like they’re pulling the previous GotG movies. Even in the most extreme case where a cast member did something truly atrocious I think the most they would do is rework the ride to eliminate them.
Well, Jeffrey Jones is part of the reason they got rid of Alien Encounter...

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Plans to severely alter AE were in the works long before that. The number of complaints the attraction got was legendary. Great attraction, wrong park. (Unlike Disneyland, our Magic Kingdom has gotten the reputation of "the children's park")

Reactions: ChrisFL
Probably the best thing I can say about this attraction now that it's been a few months and i've given it quite a few spins is that, unlike Kong, sitting in the front row avoids not see anything. You actually have a decent view of things if you're on the right hand side of the vehicle. Of course you're still screwed if you're on the left-hand side as you can't see the musion screens good at all with people's heads in the way. There was a girl next to me who was practically standing up trying to see.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

Plans to severely alter AE were in the works long before that. The number of complaints the attraction got was legendary. Great attraction, wrong park. (Unlike Disneyland, our Magic Kingdom has gotten the reputation of "the children's park")
I believe he was also present in Disney Quest up until it recently closed. That would've been very easy to remove it was just a simple video.

In your subjective opinion. I don't slobber over it like some, but it's a fun little ride.
I admit that I can enjoy it, but that’s after about 15+ rides and letting the disappointment wear off.

Once you know what you’re in for, it’s... ok. I take Uber a lot though and many drivers say the biggest complaint they hear is F&F.

I admit that I can enjoy it, but that’s after about 15+ rides and letting the disappointment wear off.

Once you know what you’re in for, it’s... ok.

Any ride where The Rock tips that ridiculous wink at the audience is okay in my book.

Once you know what you’re in for, it’s... ok. I take Uber a lot though and many drivers say the biggest complaint they hear is F&F.

Ah, the Uber driver, this generation's WDW bus driver.

Reactions: WowFactor