Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

rode this yesterday if you have a chance go ride spider man all of the effects are working perfectly including both water sprays and all the smoke and the ride is just srry for the pun amazing

rode this yesterday if you have a chance go ride spider man all of the effects are working perfectly including both water sprays and all the smoke and the ride is just srry for the pun amazing
The quality and entertainment value of the attraction holds up well. The 2012 refurb really freshened up the ride. I can ride it tons of times on every vacation and it never gets old. They sure hit a grandslam when they developed this attraction. It's timeless.

The quality and entertainment value of the attraction holds up well. The 2012 refurb really freshened up the ride. I can ride it tons of times on every vacation and it never gets old. They sure hit a grandslam when they developed this attraction. It's timeless.
If they keep rebooting the Spiderman movies, is it really timeless? I have no knowledge of any of the characters on the Spiderman ride. Not a comics person. Love the ride though. I just cant tell you who he is saving the people from.

If they keep rebooting the Spiderman movies, is it really timeless? I have no knowledge of any of the characters on the Spiderman ride. Not a comics person. Love the ride though. I just cant tell you who he is saving the people from.
Yes, those are the classic villains from the comics. Most of them made their appearances during the early years of Spidey and are iconic in their own right.

Yes, those are the classic villains from the comics. Most of them made their appearances during the early years of Spidey and are iconic in their own right.

Ehhhhhhhhhh. Only Doc Ock and Electro are really "classic". Maybe Hobgoblin. Hydro-Man has never been more than a second tier villain, and Scream is nothing. :lol:

Still, only two of them were in movies, so it really doesn't matter how many times they reboot movies.

Something cool I was shown earlier today: Disney reused the 3D model of HD Spidey recently on their "Ultimate Spider-Man" cartoon. They added the circular web between the eyes, updated the costume design, and animated more expression, but otherwise it's the exact same model, rigging, and texturing. Makes me wish the ride used this updated version.