Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, I found the proper sized Cedrus they should be planting a bunch of.

CedrusDeodara.jpg

Too much to ask? :look:

Here, I found the proper sized Cedrus they should be planting a bunch of.

CedrusDeodara.jpg

Too much to ask? :look:

lol , don’t get your hopes up. They can’t have trees that large. It would be almost impossible to keep them maintained. It would also pose a severe danger to the track.

I'm wondering what kind of "blast" effect the Blast-Ended Skrewts will have. It could be quite exciting.
Some people are saying actual fire. Personally, that seems unlikely being in such a small space with open air made of wood though lol.

Probably hot air blast and lighting effect, and then we scoot on out of there just as it happens so there's not much time to take it in before we're gone.

EDIT: However, maybe we could get a little fire outside at the launch right after that scene?

Some people are saying actual fire. Personally, that seems unlikely being in such a small space with open air made of wood though lol.

Probably hot air blast and lighting effect, and then we scoot on out of there just as it happens so there's not much time to take it in before we're gone.

EDIT: However, maybe we could get a little fire outside at the launch right after that scene?

It wouldn't be a Universal ride without getting blasted in the face with air and water.

There are some 20-25 footers in there now. It's remarkable how much work is being done.

footers of trees or footers for construction? if the latter, is it by the spike track for the enclosing rock work?

Somebody get that boy in a helicopter.

I'm no Bio, but if he doesn't go airborn by Sunday, I'm driving up for HHN early Sunday and can take a flight before I head to S&S.

maybe a tesla coil type effect?

I knew someone was gonna correct me...

Spiders aren't known for spitting. It's not a defining characteristic that has been popularized by popular media throughout time, and therefore is not a commonly understood trait. The same way duck billed platypuses aren't known for having one of the most painful venoms in the world that they inject through a toe spike. It may be true, but it's not what they're most known for. (They're most known for defeating the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz in Danville of the Tri-State area, of course.)

I knew someone was gonna correct me...

Spiders aren't known for spitting. It's not a defining characteristic that has been popularized by popular media throughout time, and therefore is not a commonly understood trait. The same way duck billed platypuses aren't known for having one of the most painful venoms in the world that they inject through a toe spike. It may be true, but it's not what they're most known for. (They're most known for defeating the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz in Danville of the Tri-State area, of course.)
With 150 species spread across the whole world except the arctic/antarctic, it may be more known than you think. I do get what you’re saying though 0:)

Status
Not open for further replies.