Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A bit more from yesterday, via RyanTheme Park,

It's so weird seeing construction on this, after waiting months for it to start construction in KZ, only for it to never happen. Japan's updates have been scarce as well.

For the case of Osaka, it's more on that they are..far more strict, on photo-taking. I don't necessarily agree, but I can get the sense to why.

As far as Hollywood..it's nice to be second-place again.

Reactions: Magic-Man
What's the size of this plot? Seems quite small.

Not counting Panda/Bathrooms/Studio Deli, about 1,754.8 Square Feet (AKA: 3.63 Acres.). And that counts the eventual use of the site that the JW Construction Trailers are on.

And counting Panda/Bathrooms/Studio Deli..about 4.17 Acres (2,052.74 square feet).

It'd be less than Osaka, but by about an acre and a half.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Not counting Panda/Bathrooms/Studio Deli, about 1,754.8 Square Feet (AKA: 3.63 Acres.). And that counts the eventual use of the site that the JW Construction Trailers are on.

And counting Panda/Bathrooms/Studio Deli..about 4.17 Acres (2,052.74 square feet).

It'd be less than Osaka, but by about an acre and a half.
Thanks. That helps to clarify the space available.....So, is it for sure the construction trailer area will be used? That seems to be a acre or so of the 3.63 acre space.

Yeah, without the area for construction trailers; it'd be cut down an acre.

But considering if they get started with the main area by January, and then after JW completes by May/June; it'd be more than enough time for them to do something over there.

Reactions: Mad Dog
DsKVjJVXQAUB_Qf.jpg

Interesting. So i"m curious to know if we will end up getting Yoshi after all?

I wouldn't be quick to assume for Yoshi, considering Osaka seems to be following close (or exactly too, outside of DK) the Orlando rendition when it was at Kidzone.

The Yellow track, as @Alicia mentioned, is Yoshi's Loading (and presumably Unload); and the green is the Yoshi track. An early guess, is that Yoshi may have an inclined ascension, as it goes over the land twice for the Osaka version.