Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To book at FP 60 days out, do you also need a valid ticket?
Yes...you link them with your hotel on My Disney Experience....when you book your hotel they'll give you a date where you can start making your FP selections. ...and , as I've stated in a few posts above, they've closed two of the biggest loopholes during the past month.

Reactions: Scott W.
Yes...you link them with your hotel on My Disney Experience....when you book your hotel they'll give you a date where you can start making your FP selections. ...and , as I've stated in a few posts above, they've closed two of the biggest loopholes during the past month.

I think I'm in one of the lucky people with an old legacy ticket. I could in theory still book a room with cancellation, book a FP and still be able to cancel with no cost.

20190305_222547919_iOS.png

and the price of fastpasses will be $500 for each selection.....BTTF

The irony being if prices continue to rise, the parks will be that empty that FP won't be needed.

cost-of-admission-disneyland-disney-world-graph-1980-to-2030..jpg

I could barely make it through the last 10 pages catching up.

The same old characters who tout anything Uni does as the best ever and anything Disney does as woefully overrated. What a shocker.

“FoP is trash”. Coming from the same guy who thinks Fallon is fine (it is). But to think Fallon is fine but FoP is trash? If that isn’t bias, what is? :lmao:

What’s next- Samsung vs Apple? It’s hilarious and ridiculous to choose sides.

PS- I’m in the camp that this land is going to be unbearably and uncomfortably swamped for over a year. Likely at land capacity throughout. These “1-2 week” predictions are insane. There are 35k Rooms Disney owns, alone. And growing. Not even including DS hotels, etc. Every one of them will make it a priority to go to SWGE. The shear number of on-site guests alone will consume the place. Comparing DL and WDW is as apples/oranges as you can get.

I could barely make it through the last 10 pages catching up.

The same old characters who tout anything Uni does as the best ever and anything Disney does as woefully overrated. What a shocker.

“FoP is trash”. Coming from the same guy who thinks Fallon is fine (it is). But to think Fallon is fine but FoP is trash? If that isn’t bias, what is? :lmao:

What’s next- Samsung vs Apple? It’s hilarious and ridiculous to choose sides.

PS- I’m in the camp that this land is going to be unbearably and uncomfortably swamped for over a year. Likely at land capacity throughout. These “1-2 week” predictions are insane. There are 35k Rooms Disney owns, alone. And growing. Not even including DS hotels, etc. Every one of them will make it a priority to go to SWGE. The shear number of on-site guests alone will consume the place. Comparing DL and WDW is as apples/oranges as you can get.

Exactly. Disneyland also has the second largest city surrounding it (LA), another fairly large city (San Diego) not too far away, and even the San Fran/Oakland area driving distance (i.e. Won't need air fare to get to Disneyland but will need a hotel) reasonably close. While Orlando is a good sized city and has Miami and Tampa close, I would guess that travelers coming in from way out of town comprise a much higher percentage of the WDW visitors. I would expect this land to be swamped for several years and not just the first one or two. Pandora still has massive wait times for Flight of Passage and it is two years old. Now, I still wonder about the wait times because of the rumors that they run the ride at half capacity. Once the Star Wars hotel opens, DHS' Galaxy Edge will get even more busy.

Still, I am looking forward to one day experiencing it.

Reactions: Coasted and Andysol
Universal will probably make a FW teaser/announcement when SWGE opens in Orlando. "One new galactic land? How about four new epic worlds? Universal's Fantastic Worlds Coming 2022.... Immerse Yourself "

They definitely have issues. It took me three days, of numerous attempts, to purchase my tickets online last month. The "Whoops" were running around, wild and unfettered. What a pain.