Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 535 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the differences I've spotted so far.

1. Unicorn near the end
  2. train on the track at the ruins
  3. fluffy added
  4. car added before the spike
  5. the spike
View attachment 9101
Wait, is that the gif I made?

Okay never mind. In recent aerials looks like that may just be an evacuation path from the track. But, still could be on the bottom floor of drop track or scene 13...

But yea, maybe @Teebin is right. Could be first outdoor section... right where the dirt is dug up maybe? Then it could be visible from the beginning and end of the ride maybe.

View attachment 9103
Is there something supposed to be in the interior part of scene 2? Could the centaur be there?

I wonder what these two cylinder footers are for?

Fk8wbBL.png

I think the only real issue any of us could have with the ride... the forbidden forest is supposed to be huge, forboding... giant tree trunks that sore into the sky with the branches way up high...

I do still think this coaster could have benefited from being in some giant building somehow, or at least the first part was in a show building... with artificial trees disappearing into darkness.. dark eerie forest. We will lose that scale as it can never match how the forest looks in the films.

But it’s still going to be an amazing ride... don’t get me wrong!

I think the only real issue any of us could have with the ride... the forbidden forest is supposed to be huge, forboding... giant tree trunks that sore into the sky with the branches way up high...

I do still think this coaster could have benefited from being in some giant building somehow, or at least the first part was in a show building... with artificial trees disappearing into darkness.. dark eerie forest. We will lose that scale as it can never match how the forest looks in the films.

But it’s still going to be an amazing ride... don’t get me wrong!
Don't discount what may be inside the drop building...

Like I've been saying, only the back half of this ride is actually IN the forest, and that's the backest part of the ride.

Plus, the twisted tree trunks as we enter the structure should be a great transition from real trees to large tree trunks.

It's weird how little we've heard about the queue. I'm convinced this might be the first Universal ride in a long time that bucks the trend of a better queue than ride.

It’s not some massive personal secret. The TLDR version is essentially he had a cult following and cult personality and they didn’t want that so they split ways. You could also argue that Matt was making UOR media his personal playground. Regardless, They wanted a team and didn’t want a personality bigger than the brand itself, which is where it was headed.

Now Matt is with Disney.

There’s your “secret”. Back to Hagrid’s and all the newsworthy info. :)

Still not the whole story.

I have no problem with him and don't want to discuss it any more than it already has. I'm not going to share it since it was personal stuff. If you need the answer, you can find it out there.

Last edited:
As someone who isn't really a Potter fan and found Gringotts to be mediocre to OK, and can't ride Forbidden Journey (3 out of 4 times has given me awful motion sickness) I am strangely hyped for this. I love the idea of so much interactivity and theming on a coaster. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.