Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh man The Challenge is my dirty pleasure. Johnny is a giant a hole and stole a bunch of money from his partner at some point. Also was carried like a back pack by another contestant named CT. Not sure if any of that leads to any IP or how the challenge plays into it.

Also the current challenge is named war of the worlds. Alien property?

things to help you guys out from a reverse google image search
1 - apparently the guys name is "johnny bananas", mostly known from mtv's the challenge
2 - it's from nbc's 1st look.

The challenge had a season titled War of the Worlds, which would probably lead into another property. Also he was on a show called The Real World

Reactions: hhnlover
If anyone can figure out also, what is the "context" of the gif? Some of Legacy's clues are based on piecing together the context of a gif of a moment?

I need to correct this. I've given clues for FIVE total houses.

Rick and Morty (Stranger Things)
Clerks
Family Guy
Futurama
And the newest one.

All of these seem to be comedy shows so this newest one must have a tie to something similar. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the spec for these were:

R&M - Stranger Things 2/3
Clerks - “Freaks” - Potentially House of 1000 Corpses
Family Guy - ?
Futurama - Bigfoot/Attack of the Swamp Yeti

Edit - MTV also produced Daria; given that 3/4 of the previous codenames have been animated shows maybe there’s something in Daria that could point to the answer

Edit 2 - Sorry for all the edits but there’s so many ways this clue could be taken lol. So the guy in the GIF was also in The Real World which was based on a documentary called “An American Family”. Maybe LI2C?

I hope they do what they did last year and just do an ip announcement and then original afterward, it'd work so much better and hopefully they put the sales for the tickets as well.

Is Hill House still a possibility?
That's what I'm thinking, I wonder if they going to bring it this year or save it for next year, but now is a better time than any when you look at it. If Stranger Things' almost making its way out of the event, I could see Haunting being its replacement at the event for the next few years down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kadath
I hope they do what they did last year and just do an ip announcement and then original afterward, it'd work so much better and hopefully they put the sales for the tickets as well.

That's what I'm thinking, I wonder if they going to bring it this year or save it for next year, but now is a better time than any when you look at it. If Stranger Things' almost making its way out of the event, I could see Haunting being its replacement at the event for the next few years down the line.
I think we'll get one more IP that wasn't a foregone conclusion, then one or two originals.

House Of 1000 Corpses would be bloody amazing. There is so much in that movie that would translate well into a maze. Dr Satannn!!!!
Run Rabbit Run, I do believe that HoTC would be amazing from the Murder Ride the Firefly house, and yes give me the creepy underground survivors that want your rabbit suit. Plus Dr Satannnnnn's operating room, to the creepy green oozing snot man chasing us. YUP I volunteer like I would do for the Hunger Games. Oh, the poor girls that would have to portray Sherri Moon Zombies "Baby" character, I love itoriginal.gif

I just watched the trailer for the Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark annnnddddd it's pretty creepy. Was this a maze at a previous event or something? I think I've seen it mentioned on here a couple of times.