Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh yeah, SS22 I've heard some crazy stories about it being haunted and all the weirdness that seems to revolve around that particular area.
Really? I never heard of this. Interesting, never knew they had so many problems with that specific SS. Kinda reminds me of all those stories of cursed movie sets and stuff.

Last edited:
So let's hear the stories!

Aiello said he was touring the Exorcist prior to event start and walked into the spinning head room. When he walked in one side the head was facing the entrance, when he left the head had turned and was looking at the exit.

Another Exorcist story was when I went for the first time with the guys, Nick was walking through the house and experienced more and more anxiety each room. By the time he reached the head spinning scene he was almost about to duck out until he left the room and all the anxiety went away.

Aiello said he was touring the Exorcist prior to event start and walked into the spinning head room. When he walked in one side the head was facing the entrance, when he left the head had turned and was looking at the exit.

Another Exorcist story was when I went for the first time with the guys, Nick was walking through the house and experienced more and more anxiety each room. By the time he reached the head spinning scene he was almost about to duck out until he left the room and all the anxiety went away.
Interesting that that specific room had issues. I wonder what drew that spirit (whether good or bad) to that particular spot.

I can say from personal experience the Exorcist house definitely just had...something else about it. It was the last night I was going to be at the event, and my boyfriend had tapped out for the evening, so I decided to just get another solo run in.

Mind you, I had been through this house about 5 or 6 times over the past three days, so the layout was pretty familiar. Usually by the final few runs we're just taking in the scenic and admiring the craftsmanship, because the scares and unknown elements have been pretty well committed to memory.

I ended up in a completely solo run (the group in front of me bolted, and there was no one behind me), which I've done before, but there was just this building sense of dread the entire time. I rarely get anxiety, or at least I can separate out in my mind manufactured anxiety vs. authentic unease, and yet this was on a whole other level. I was genuinely happy to leave the house, and it really did feel like a weight had been lifted.

In the post, they are planning something for their Studio Tour. So maybe either A) they wont have the room due to an addition from their studio tour or B) they are going to put in some sort of year round installation surrounding their horror films. Probably not using live actors, more like you get to walk through or see something from a classic WB horror film.

Reactions: NuteGunrayWasFramed