Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 595 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously hoping those sidecars will be fat guy compatible.
Of the two seating styles that is the more likely case but unfortunately its a case of waiting for the ride to open, it wont be a all size fits this scenario but it should be possible for some sizes as its a lap bar and the side car creates a ultimate bucket seat.
but we shall have to see

Reactions: RevFreako
I don’t think this has been discussed before, but if it has, my apologies! Do you guys think there will be a motorbike and sidecar to the side of the entrance for people to take pictures in/make sure they fit before getting in line?

I don’t think this has been discussed before, but if it has, my apologies! Do you guys think there will be a motorbike and sidecar to the side of the entrance for people to take pictures in/make sure they fit before getting in line?

There's one in Diagon Alley but I honestly don't know if there will be one in Hogsmeade.

Status
Not open for further replies.