Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 597 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it.

I thought that was his front at first and we were looking at his beard.

This spring to mind:

Are there going to be any surprises left when we actually ride this thing?

I mean, I'm not complaining (not really, anyway), but it does seem curious that Universal is "giving away" the goods in a more pronounced and explicit way than they probably ever have in recent history.

To the public, they probably still don’t have a clue what to expect. Visuals are one thing but the coaster experience is going to catch hem off guard, especially the drop and last launch.

When they’re going against Galaxy’s Edge, they need to show the goods.

But they showed it in the trailer.

They should show all of this stuff off. People are going to hear roller coaster and think it’s a roller coaster.

When the reality is, this isn’t a roller coaster as you know a roller coaster to be. Let us show you why.

We also haven’t seen or heard a thing about the queue which will likely be incredible in its own right.

Are there going to be any surprises left when we actually ride this thing?

I mean, I'm not complaining (not really, anyway), but it does seem curious that Universal is "giving away" the goods in a more pronounced and explicit way than they probably ever have in recent history.

Not sure I’d blame UOR over the fact we have inside info and watch for areal updates.

Reactions: Alicia
They should show all of this stuff off. People are going to hear roller coaster and think it’s a roller coaster.

When the reality is, this isn’t a roller coaster as you know a roller coaster to be. Let us show you why.

We also haven’t seen or heard a thing about the queue which will likely be incredible in its own right.
You make a good point. When they announced it, the general public immediately assumed screens. They’re showing off the characters, but the thrill elements will still be all new to most riders.

You make a good point. When they announced it, the general public immediately assumed screens. They’re showing off the characters, but the thrill elements will still be all new to most riders.

That's a good point, too. A lot of feedback and comments on our Social Media channels from recent Universal announcements has been critical of screens and assuming that's what's coming; even when it explicitly says otherwise. Only way for people to grasp it is to see actual evidence of it.

I think people will be expecting a "kids" coaster and be pleasantly surprised when it's not that at all. Most people associate coasters with "height" and large drops. This will take a lot of people by surprise. Especially when that drop track building comes into play.

Do you think that building will be able to contain the screams?

Do you think that building will be able to contain the screams?

I mean people scream on kiddie coasters, so I don't think it will change anyone's mind, if they don't see a giant hill in front of the entrance.

Of course it could work both ways...someone who isn't into thrills may thing it's tamer than it is and dislike it.

Reactions: Andysol
Status
Not open for further replies.