Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a vlogger film in vertical mode? :eek:O:

In any case, those people at the 12 min mark sure do seem excited, so I hope that's a good sign.

As for the raptor encounter costume, I'm confused... hasn't it always shown the full suit since day one? Why are people complaining about it now... unless I'm missing something?

In terms of the set up, I'm happy with USH because you can still see and enjoy it without having to stand in line for a pic. We never did it at Orlando, because while it looked beautiful, we really didn't want to stand in a huge line just to see it, especially when we weren't even interested in taking a pic. The hollywood set up seems more interactive. Similar to how you can just stand off to the side and watch Megatron make fun of guests while they take their picture. It can be fun to just watch the reactions of little kids.

Welcome back to today’s episode of “Isla” talk.

4 TM’s around the ride including two bartenders have all confirmed “ISS LUH” claiming that the “documentary” is bad source material... lol

Reactions: Alicia and soilsigh

Here's another video of the Raptor Encounter. Hopefully not a duplicate.

I noticed at the end of the video about 4:30-end, the raptor handler was having a hard time guiding Blue back into the building. Maybe they should have Blue enter the building forwards instead of backing into it.

4 TM’s around the ride including two bartenders have all confirmed “ISS LUH” claiming that the “documentary” is bad source material... lol

ISS-LUH is when it's a feminine name, like Isla Fischer. EYE-LUH when describing an Island (or group of islands). You don't call a group of Islands an ISS-Lands

I'll raise you one Al Roker, author, linguist, and TV host who says "EYE-LUH" on the Studio Tour.

But Al wasn't in the movie. I guess the bar wasn't either. But it's also not on the studio tour. I guess it comes down to what rules does the bar live under.

ISS-LUH is when it's a feminine name, like Isla Fischer. EYE-LUH when describing an Island (or group of islands). You don't call a group of Islands an ISS-Lands

You have that backwards. The use of the word as a name comes from Scottish Origin, and it is pronounced Eye- Luh.

The word spelled Isla used to describe an island is of spanish origin and it is pronounced ISS-LUH.

The English word to describe and island is spelled Isle and it is pronounced AHYL.

Isla sorna in the movies is a few miles off of Costa Rica, a spanish speaking country.

Sorry for repeating myself and going off topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.