Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 560 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They'd be done with an outer tenant, like the Raptors correct?
Entertainment/costuming would take the lead, and they do have to ability to develop stuff internally. It could be contracted out also.

But, two man reasons it wouldn’t be a costume piece:

1) That shot isn’t in the costume shop.
2) They don’t need costumes for the new park (specifically Nintendo) until it’s announced. Unless we’re expecting that in the next six months, it’s unlikely they have costumes made yet.

From Facebook:

64556596_2180099632088999_6723919963591016448_n.jpg

"I was watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone on SyFy and during the commercial, they were talking about Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure and I looked in the background and saw a surprise."

giphy.gif

Entertainment/costuming would take the lead, and they do have to ability to develop stuff internally. It could be contracted out also.

But, two man reasons it wouldn’t be a costume piece:

1) That shot isn’t in the costume shop.
2) They don’t need costumes for the new park (specifically Nintendo) until it’s announced. Unless we’re expecting that in the next six months, it’s unlikely they have costumes made yet.

Japan opens next year right? Not saying you are wrong. Just that theres more than just Orlando.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
Gone out where? Or do you mean the old Kidszone plans?

It is a series of images, what would've been the Kidzone plans.

It's out on social media platforms, and for the sake of transparency, I am not posting the images themselves; as I am not sure if they are legit or not (and even if it is legit, it's..problematic on a public level).

Reactions: Jamesh22
Oh wow, the whole thing looks amazing, the DK section especially surpasses the expectations/excitement I previously had for it.

Reactions: therock