Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think too far into it. There will be 2 rides, I believe
Aw yeah! That's awesome! I hope we get a black lagoon boat ride and a kuka arm haunted house showcasing all the other monsters!

Also does anyone have any ideas for that stadium next to Classic Monsters is? It doesn't fit the aesthetic of the monsters area at all and I'm really stuck on it.

Space Fantasy talk is interesting because that ride has on overlay on it for like half the year in Japan (T2 works like this too). Would be cool if UC were designing hub attractions that had their own concepts, but could be easily overlayed for seasonal or temporary-IP stuff when they want. Almost like a version of the Black Box concept, except with a default “base” theme they can go back to.

Granted, Orlando doesn’t tend to do seasonal overlays with the same intensity as Japan. And we’re all basing this speculation on the fact that a roof kinda looks like the logo for Space Fantasy. So...

Space Fantasy talk is interesting because that ride has on overlay on it for like half the year in Japan (T2 works like this too). Would be cool if UC were designing hub attractions that had their own concepts, but could be easily overlayed for seasonal or temporary-IP stuff when they want. Almost like a version of the Black Box concept, except with a default “base” theme they can go back to.

Granted, Orlando doesn’t tend to do seasonal overlays with the same intensity as Japan. And we’re all basing this speculation on the fact that a roof kinda looks like the logo for Space Fantasy. So...
I honestly hope most of these rides are able to have holiday overlays. Just mixes up the experience which parks need IMO.

Something that hasn't been discussed:

Loews/No Loews?
Express/No Express?

Id have to think yes for express but it'll be fascinating if they decide to not use Loews (although I think that wouldn't be wise).

Don’t think too far into it. There will be 2 rides, I believe

Was there not a rumored walk-through type attraction for the Monsters, too? Or has a second ride possibly replaced that?

In any case, 2 rides plus that big amphitheater show OR 1 ride, 1 walk-through, and that big amphitheater show both sound like solid lineups for that land.

Was there not a rumored walk-through type attraction for the Monsters, too? Or has a second ride possibly replaced that?

In any case, 2 rides plus that big amphitheater show OR 1 ride, one walk-through, and that big amphitheater show both sound like solid lineups for that land.

I had heard that it was a ride and a walkthrough. I'm lumping another ride that, unless it's been cut, would only fit back there. I have no idea what the big theater is.

In the hub, just before Transylvania ... could be anything of course, but possibly a spinner. a couple flats, and maybe even a dark ride (could be QSR)? A mini kids land? If not a spinner, possibly a mini "totem" like the full lands have.

ETA: maybe that whole side path is a mini land? Building a small dark ride, then, QSR and shop across the pathway.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 32
I asked this in the other thread and I'm wondering what others think.

With so much shopping and dining in the hub, do you think that we may see less shopping/dining in the actual lands?

Status
Not open for further replies.