Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal confirmed that there would be an entertainment center in addition to the park and hotels. We're getting some form of a CityWalk 2.0.
The hub. And whatever is surrounding the hotel. What's pictured is what we'll get.

Where do you expect them to put CW 2.0?

I honestly don't know. Maybe across the street in that small section of land near the parking lot?
My speculation:
2023 we get 1 theme park and 1 hotel
2025-2035 - parking garages are built across the street. CW 2.0 is built connecting Epic Universe and future development. Dry park 2 opens on old parking lot land. Water park 2 opens on or near site b.

My point... There's no room for CW 2.0 without the garages. There's also no point to building an off-site CityWalk (consider how close I drive is, you would only encourage people to leave).

It's very possible they use the EU hub as a late night entertainment area primarily for hotel guests, closing off the world sections of the park. I'm not talking about each world having a separate ticket or hub being free, but that too is also still possible (Universal didn't confirm that wasn't possible).

My wish List is that they change course and connect the lands in someway... My feet are sore thinking about the design of this park.

Reactions: therock
I bet what we saw today, is Phase 1. Phase 2 includes more hotels and entertainment. Just my guess but they did confirm we're getting it. This is just the park and the hotel as of now, although this hotel look to be a pretty decent size.

Reactions: RFRees
I assumed that huge building near the entrance was like the main Souvenir Store ... but I'm bad at scaling things.. Is that way to big to be a merch store?
Look at the people.... that seems way to big, it is as big but shorter than the Mario kart building.

I'm just hoping that dueling racer is Battlestar: Galactica. I mean, it's all space-themed.

I really wish they can somehow fit Luigi doing this into the ride. It's the best thing to come out of the recent Mario Kart games

giphy.gif

Wish list?

SNW: Exactly the same as all the concept art and known info

Classic Monsters: Kuka-arm where Dracula has transformed you into a bat where you fly around physical sets featuring animatronics of all the Universal Monsters. Except... I want a Creature of the Black Lagoon boat ride.

Fantastic Beasts: I want the restaurant from the movie. (I don't remember what it was called, I saw it once and I'm not a Potter fan lol) A journey into Newt's suitcase would be very interesting.

HTTYD: So... I've never seen any of these movies. But a flight simulator where you're riding on the back of Toothless would be very cool. I'd honestly prefer a land of different DreamWorks properties. An immersive Shrek swamp area or Far Far Away would be awesome. A Trolls dark ride would also be fun.

Reactions: Magic-Man
In all seriousness it’s heavily rumored that characters ride along side you so this moment could very well happen
Using AR?

I've always thought that would be a great use of AR... Imagine choosing who you ride with. Could make really special and customizable ride experiences.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Using AR?

I've always thought that would be a great use of AR... Imagine choosing who you ride with. Could make really special and customizable ride experiences.
No clue if it’s AR or an AA. Seems like Mario Kart is a MASSIVE attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.