The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lfrit tweeted.

Terra Queen?

Attachments

• 55E97794-273E-458D-9B5A-F952C2D5E83F.jpeg
    55E97794-273E-458D-9B5A-F952C2D5E83F.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I love how her insignia looks like a face--the space between the Hollows and Iron Bone Gorge looks like eyes and nose, for instance.

I still just assume Ifrit just takes what's already been rumored (ditto RixFlix).

Terra Queen seems logical as this would be her 15th anniversary and it’s a anniversary year too. I bet the slogan is something like “double the terror” or “double the fear” since she debuted in HHN 15

I love how her insignia looks like a face--the space between the Hollows and Iron Bone Gorge looks like eyes and nose, for instance.

I still just assume Ifrit just takes what's already been rumored (ditto RixFlix).

Most likely, the Ifrit gets random info from here and there, but you gotta appreciate the lore knowledge. Some of the stuff (like the Emeric Belasco tweet) shows they’ve been around a long time.

Random thoughts to spur on speculation:

With the mention of the rumor echo chamber and my attempt to find an original that matched with the Midvale clue in mind, I figured it would be prudent to mention the potential for confusing an original with an IP. There is an echo chamber. Small pieces of information can be misinterpreted and confused. Think 2018 Lost Boys vs. Vamp ‘85. Others have occurred. Example: Night of the Living Dead popped up as a rumor due to the Dead Exposure masks. So, rumors we are hearing now that seem to be IPs may lead us to potential originals later.

Just some food for thought. Something to keep in mind, especially if the rumored IP/Original ratio holds. We’ve definitely had more than 4 IPs in the clue list.

Random thoughts to spur on speculation:

With the mention of the rumor echo chamber and my attempt to find an original that matched with the Midvale clue in mind, I figured it would be prudent to mention the potential for confusing an original with an IP. There is an echo chamber. Small pieces of information can be misinterpreted and confused. Think 2018 Lost Boys vs. Vamp ‘85. Others have occurred. Example: Night of the Living Dead popped up as a rumor due to the Dead Exposure masks. So, rumors we are hearing now that seem to be IPs may lead us to potential originals later.

Just some food for thought. Something to keep in mind, especially if the rumored IP/Original ratio holds. We’ve definitely had more than 4 IPs in the clue list.
And more IPs rumored still.

Status
Not open for further replies.