“Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” Castle Show Debuting This Summer | Inside Universal Forums

“Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” Castle Show Debuting This Summer

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was about time for a new Castle Show. Dream Along with Mickey has been showing now for over 10 years.

Now lets replace Wishes & MSEP.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Princess & the Frog is one of my favorite Disney movies so... I'm glad the characters (and music?) are being utilized.

I definitely agree, the use of Tangled and PATF far outweighs more Frozen.

I also like that it seems they are continuing the "Fantasy Faire" theme here, along with Festival of Fantasy, Royal Majesty Makers, Castle Walls, etc.

Reactions: IzzyB
The Disney crowd is freaking out that they are loosing their show. BTW, I have never been around Disney fanatics. Well my one friend joined me into a Facebook Disney group. Holy crap, the things they talk about are silly. What is your favorite princess and silly things like that. They also do countdowns to their next trip or complain they don't have one scheduled.

Reactions: Teebin
I saw some clips of people crying on IG over the last performance. As if it was a good show.. :lol:
It wasn't that good, but for whatever reason, a lot of people REALLY liked it. I know someone who went for the last performance yesterday and said she cried and then went to DHS to see the BATB show to try and cheer up (as if that show is much better...)

I think a big part of it has to do with people growing up with the show, but i'm more happy it's gone, not sad :lol:

Reactions: Cheezbat
It wasn't that good, but for whatever reason, a lot of people REALLY liked it. I know someone who went for the last performance yesterday and said she cried and then went to DHS to see the BATB show to try and cheer up (as if that show is much better...)

I think a big part of it has to do with people growing up with the show, but i'm more happy it's gone, not sad :lol:

BATB would have sent me into depression.

But as castle stage shows go, between Cinderellabration and Dream Along with Mickey, we can only go up from here.

BATB would have sent me into depression.

But as castle stage shows go, between Cinderellabration and Dream Along with Mickey, we can only go up from here.
I think BATB is doomed to go within the next few years. Although I would also say I think it's much more safe than Little Mermaid is.

I saw some clips of people crying on IG over the last performance. As if it was a good show.. :lol:

I know a bunch of people really upset about this show ending. I never saw it, so I could care less :) I am much less into daytime shows and parades to be honest with you.

You have to wonder if they are dropping all these opening dates so that people won't care as much if they post something negative later. Buttering 'em up.

Agreed. It seems that they're doing this either for getting ready for an announcement that'd piss off a lot of people, or the planning has been terrible and they have to announce it before consent of other divisions in WDI.

Reactions: Nick