Actually, wow, I never thought of it, but Hulk as Green Lantern would work, as would turning Storm into Wonder Woman. Actually it'd totally fit haha! Maybe in a decade or two? I doubt it will happen any sooner than that, though, after Spidey's make-over...
Nah. Contract kind of has it grandfathered in. People would notice a cheap change like that anyway and Marvel characters are more of money makers just on merch alone. Not to mention their iconic-ness. Neat ideas though.
Doesn't Hollywood's version have two TREX's? It's sort of mind boggling to think we're the bigger park yet our JPRA is far inferior to theirs. Same way I feel about SOME parts of Hollywood's mummy seeing as theirs actually goes backwards and ours only does for like 3 seconds!!
1. KidZone needs a Nickelodeon overhaul. Re-theme existing structures/attractions to other Nick characters?
2. Spinning Coaster in Toon Lagoon. That area could use more rides.
3. New trains for Rockit. I've been on the good and bad trains, if they could make the bad ones run as well as the good trains, there wouldn't be a problem.
4. T2 is outdated. Maybe gut the building, expand it and get the Transformers Ride in there?
5. Update technologies of existing rides. (Mummy, MIB, ET)
6. Twister is out. Maybe a Hunger Games walk through of the Seam or the Capitol and then the show room re-enacts the fire ball scene from the movie?
7. The Lost Continent is dying. I say either Potterize it or give it a new E-ticket. Or someone said LOTR which could be very popular (not a whole lot of land though)
8. Redo the facade of MIB. I'm sorry, but I can never dig the look of it. Maybe give it a more futuristic detailed sci-fi look.
9. The Beetle Juice show could be replaced. Same goes for Fear Factor Live.
10. Hide the FJ show building better. I appreciate the detail they put into the WWoHP, but you can clearly see the white building while viewing the castle. More trees and paint needs to hide it.
OMG YES!!! Word on the street is they keep a bunch of old stuff in that building anyway. They could spruce up the interior and exterior, and turn it in to a nice museum. Or maybe shut down I Love Lucy and fill it with 90's.