2014 Orlando United Fantasy Football League | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2014 Orlando United Fantasy Football League

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last year was horrendous for me, tine for a rebound! Count me in!

The Shermenators has a nice ring to it.. Or even Lord Have Percy lol

Last year was horrendous for me, tine for a rebound! Count me in!

The Shermenators has a nice ring to it.. Or even Lord Have Percy lol

Never Forget.
slideshow_1487826_021706_APTOPIX_SUPER_BOWL_F.JPG

Do we just say here if we want in on this? Or is there a special place to submit for VIP members? I'm excited for this.

I guess we're going to have to lump you into the VIP pool since you joined OU after we made the post. :lol: Only fair.

Also, remember guys. Aug 1 is the deadline.

Clarification question. Do those VIPs who don't make it in the VIP drawing then get put into the regular drawing as well?

Right now we have 7 VIP's in the VIP pool, and 5 in the other pool. If there isn't some crazy influx in the next 2 days, no, VIP's will not.

One odd man VIP. Looking in on the fantasy world, weeping silent tears.

2601830-tumblr_m5rjv9uhs31rq6hjko1_500.gif

I think what he is saying is right now we have 12 teams total, so there won't be a need for a drawing since this is a 12 team league :thumbs:

I think what he is saying is right now we have 12 teams total, so there won't be a need for a drawing since this is a 12 team league :thumbs:

That's not at all what I'm saying. There's 6 spots with 7 VIP entrants, and 2 spots with 5 other entrants. 4 people, as it stands, are going to be Michael Fassbender soon.