2016 SeaWorld's New Coaster Speculation | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 SeaWorld's New Coaster Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me some left shark and I might start to agree on this...

If this logo involves this guy, count me in
20150207003244-my-edit2.jpg

Well don't get too stuck on the Mako name just yet. Another TM was filed for a ride to be called "Reef Hunter". With BGT going from Cheetaka (great name) to Cheetah Hunt (meh...) I wouldn't be surprised. I will be happy whatever the ride is I'm sure, but I prefer Mako. Things always change so I guess I shouldn't get hung up on it...just yet...lol

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4804:5e3e5d.2.1

Last edited:
I'm Betting on an RMC something at Busch Gardens Tampa before anywhere else under the SEAS umbrella. The new CEO was the one that got the first original RMC at Silver Dollar City and a launched woodie from them is rumored to be the 2016 coaster at Dolly. That was approved under his watch as well.

Last edited:
All I want are some frickin coaster trains with frickin laser beams attached to their heads.

I'm Betting on an RMC something at Busch Gardens Tampa before anywhere else under the SEAS umbrella. The new CEO was the one that got the first original RMC at Silver Dollar City and a launched woodie from them is rumored to be the 2016 coaster at Dolly. That was approved under his watch as well.

That would be perfect for Gwazi's replacement. Build something like Twisted Colossus at Magic Mountain and they've got a winner...especially with a station fly-through! I'd rather see them build an Intamin pre-fab woodie (like El Toro at Great Adventure) personally, but an RMC redo of Gwazi would be an incredible ride experience.

For everyone who doesn't really know how fast that is. Its about 3mph more than Sheikra, the next fastest local coaster, and 6mph more than Hulk.

Name is Mako. B&M will be doing it. Going to be locking this thread soon when all the official details come out, but until then.... rejoice! A B&M Hyper!

Great news on all counts. Just saw some concept art and I really, really like the look of what they're going for. Will save it for someone else to post in the next thread, but looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.