Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Chance In Hell

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
A Chance In Hell

Get ready for the audition of a lifetime. Chance may be locked away, but that hasn’t stopped her. As the alarms ring and the bloody remains of those who tried to stop her lie around, she’s busy recruiting cellmates to join her biggest act yet.

Following up on @MrRoamer's comments in the show thread--how do they use Chance here? Put her on the ground, she'll be mobbed. Does she get a stage and mini show? Is she more or a barker like the Wicked Witch was? Is it just her voice? Curious to see how this one plays out.

Following up on @MrRoamer's comments in the show thread--how do they use Chance here? Put her on the ground, she'll be mobbed. Does she get a stage and mini show? Is she more or a barker like the Wicked Witch was? Is it just her voice? Curious to see how this one plays out.

I am going with out of reach barker because they know people will want pictures with her.

I am also hoping this near the Plaza of the Stars so that she can welcome us to her world.

I was told its in Plaza of the Stars (Interstellar Dreaming). And it's very likely a barker who will potentially be in an elevated cell.

Just guessing here, but I'm wondering if it might be some sort of elevated platform that matches up perfectly with the stage banner currently hanging in the centre of the area. Chance can then bark down from there, away from all the grubby punters clutches.

Sounds awesome, reminds me of something slightly more elaborate than the small performances they had in the icons scare zone last year. I also hope this ties into an opening show for the event.

If this stage is mobile it could play by the gates then pull back into the zone and she does her thing while the "fans" come in?

If that is what happens I will need to do the main entrance at least once

But if this was the plan to begin with them why not just have it in Hollywood Blvd. So much more room.

I can only guess one reason, Plaza of the Stars/Production Central is in simple terms, a filler zone through the past few years. A&D knows this, along with Operations; so they want to not make it a mistake for this year.

I have to wonder how large will the stage be, as that's the only thing that is making me hesitate to be excited about it.

Seems like lots of people are not excited for this scare zones because of the locations past.

Is there a reason scare zones are in the exact same locations year after year? I know there are only so many places they can go but there is still room to mix it up year to year. I don't get why the event is so predictable year to year in terms of locations.

Personally, I think this zone will be interesting if executed well. I like that there are more props this year. I just hope they aren't simply backdrops and will actually be used as something immersive for the scare actors to use.