Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Note from Us..... Our Future

Since you guys asked, there is now a black/dark skin available.
Thank you so much but at least on mobile I can't tell if a thread has a new message. I think the font color is a grayish color in both circumstances and I can't tell the difference.

It's bolded but it's hard to tell the difference. If the font could change color that would be great.

Thank you so much but at least on mobile I can't tell if a thread has a new message. I think the font color is a grayish color in both circumstances and I can't tell the difference.

It's bolded but it's hard to tell the difference. If the font could change color that would be great.

For some reason, the gray didn't wanna leave - so I made it where threads with new activity gets underlined.

Do you think the new name might make interviews with SeaWorld a bit unusual? I've always found the guys at SeaWorld to be the most engaging when it comes to interviews.

Do you think the new name might make interviews with SeaWorld a bit unusual? I've always found the guys at SeaWorld to be the most engaging when it comes to interviews.

Nope. We'll still interview them the same. Orlando side is inheriting a wonderful relationship with Knott's, as the Cali guys have done great features with them in years past - the name hasn't been a determent to that.

Nope. We'll still interview them the same. Orlando side is inheriting a wonderful relationship with Knott's, as the Cali guys have done great features with them in years past - the name hasn't been a determent to that.

That's great to hear. I've been looking at Knott's over the past week as an alternative to Magic Mountain for this September so I'll need to have a look at any posts.

Something I'm noticing on forum redirects:

InsideUniversal.com's forum link points to USHForums.com, which redirects to the forums, albeit with a ushforums.com URL.
forums.orlandounited.com points to the forums, albeit it with forums.orlandounited.com URL.
orlandounited.com/forums (which is the link I have bookmarked) usually points to the forums, but doesn't when the OU site is down (which seems to be now?).

What's the canonical link to the forums?

InsideUniversal.com's forum link points to USHForums.com, which redirects to the forums, albeit with a ushforums.com URL.
forums.orlandounited.com points to the forums, albeit it with forums.orlandounited.com URL.
orlandounited.com/forums (which is the link I have bookmarked) usually points to the forums, but doesn't when the OU site is down (which seems to be now?).

forums.insideuniversal.net

Wow. /forums was changed 2 years ago. This is why we tell you guys to bookmark new links or abandon using old methods.... like the app....