A Quiet Place (HHN 2024) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

A Quiet Place (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can confirm by friends in this cast that they completely gutted the old Walking Dead stuff as well as the Horror Hotel/Evil Dead Rise and it's an equally long experience.

Finally. They were working around some of the larger Walking Dead set pieces for Evil Dead, so glad they finally demo'd to give themselves more room/flexibility in design.

Even with TWD still in there, Horror Hotel/Evil Dead easily felt like the longest maze. Honestly, even longer than TWD itself. I'd even wager to guess they were up there for the longest mazes we've ever had. Only other venue that that took that much time was obviously House of Horrors mazes (if you want to count them) and maybe the old T2/Minions queue (House of 1000 Corpses, Alice Cooper Goes to Hell). There was also that one year of TWD that had Terminus that felt insanely long (I can't remember the location for it though, we only had it that one time).

Reactions: Jake S