Disney's Animal Kingdom (General Discussion) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Animal Kingdom (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just putting some characters in the parks for meet-and-greets earlier this year when the new movie came out would've made sense but there's barely any new movie tie-ins in the parks.

I wasn't sure where else to put this (and whether or not it's already been discussed elsewhere).. but with Disney owning 20th Century now, I wonder if they have ever considered adding 'Planet of the Apes' into Animal Kingdom. Feels like a pretty easy fit into the park.
I have a whole land idea in my head but they wouldn't do it imo.

I have a whole land idea in my head but they wouldn't do it imo.
Just putting some characters in the parks for meet-and-greets earlier this year when the new movie came out would've made sense but there's barely any new movie tie-ins in the parks.
The more I think about it the more it seems like such an obvious thing to add to the park. Honestly they could do some pretty cool stuff with it.