Disney's Animal Kingdom (General Discussion) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Animal Kingdom (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just putting some characters in the parks for meet-and-greets earlier this year when the new movie came out would've made sense but there's barely any new movie tie-ins in the parks.

I wasn't sure where else to put this (and whether or not it's already been discussed elsewhere).. but with Disney owning 20th Century now, I wonder if they have ever considered adding 'Planet of the Apes' into Animal Kingdom. Feels like a pretty easy fit into the park.
I have a whole land idea in my head but they wouldn't do it imo.

I have a whole land idea in my head but they wouldn't do it imo.
Just putting some characters in the parks for meet-and-greets earlier this year when the new movie came out would've made sense but there's barely any new movie tie-ins in the parks.
The more I think about it the more it seems like such an obvious thing to add to the park. Honestly they could do some pretty cool stuff with it.

I've noticed this generally. I feel like I don't see anywhere near the amount of cross-promotion for stuff like new Pixar or Disney Animation films, or Disney Channel releases, or anything like that in the WDW parks. If it came out after 2018, and it's not Encanto, The Mandalorian, or occasionally Ralph Breaks the Internet, Disney World pretty much doesn't care at all. It's weird.