Annual Passholder Reservations, and Cancellations? | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Passholder Reservations, and Cancellations?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 2, 2013
I'm a new member and was just wondering if it is unusual for the aph rates to show up again for example if someone were to cancel their reservations, or once they are gone they are pretty much gone for good? I was hoping to book for memorial but missed it by a day. Should I just give up on the rph?

Thanks,

Jo

Jo, if I am not mistaken, AP rates are offered sporadically throughout the year (mostly during non-peak seasons), and in limited quantities. They probably have a specific number of rooms set aside for the AP promotional rates, and once they fill, that's it. Maybe if you keep trying, one of those bookings might free up, but there is no guarantee. I'd be careful not to wait too long, as they might get all booked up, and you might not even be able to get a room at full price. Good luck!

The latest APH newsletter had a ridiculously good "unique offer code" for the resorts. I had a room booked at the RPR for $300 for the next of Fri, Aug 23rd. Called up with my code and got a room at RPR for three nights (that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) for $142, $142 and $132 per night.

The latest APH newsletter had a ridiculously good "unique offer code" for the resorts. I had a room booked at the RPR for $300 for the next of Fri, Aug 23rd. Called up with my code and got a room at RPR for three nights (that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) for $142, $142 and $132 per night.

That's an awesome rate and about what you would get before Potter was around.

I used my offer code just now to save over $300!! We are staying this weekend and are getting RPH club level for 187. Never stayed club level before. Very excited!

What's offered at Club Level? I've never stayed on that level either.

They have a little lobby type area set up for club members on the club level with some lite food and drinks through out the day and also the rooms are a tiny bit bigger I believe. There were a few more little perks buts it's been so long since i last stayed club level I don't really remember what they were. I think free gym access may have been one but not so sure.

Royal Pacific Club Level is AWESOME. The "breakfast" offerings are basically the best continental breakfast you'll ever see. Tons of doughnuts, pastries, fruits, toast, oatmeal, etc. Cereals, coffee, juice, milk, etc. Perfect to head in there before you go over to the parks. Good lunch/dinner options (including unlimited drinks - beer is free but I think wine and mixed drinks did have a small charge) with "dessert" being another winner with a bunch of more baked goods, cookies, cakes etc. The "dinner" option changes every night and I found that we didn't need to go to any restaurants during our stay on property as there was just so much food available.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a little lobby type area set up for club members on the club level with some lite food and drinks through out the day and also the rooms are a tiny bit bigger I believe. There were a few more little perks buts it's been so long since i last stayed club level I don't really remember what they were. I think free gym access may have been one but not so sure.

Yeah, I think you get free gym access and a reduced price for cabanas (although it's still pretty expensive). Not sure about the room son the actual Club Level itself, both times I've stayed at "Club Level" I've had a standard room on another floor but my key worked on bringing the elevator up to Club Level. I had a small tour of some of the luxury suites at RPR last month including most of their hospitality suites and the Jurassic Park Kid's Suite. Had no idea how huge some of those rooms were. Full size refrigerators, just insane.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also two areas set aside on opposite ends of the Club Level with rather large flat screen TVs. One side is set aside for adults and the other end is dedicated for children with small leather chairs for them, toys, cartoon movies playing. Could not recommend Club Level more highly.

DSC_0608_zps665a9216.jpg

Part of the breakfast options available.

DSC_0608_zps665a9216.jpg

Part of the breakfast options available.

I don't see any picture

Edit* Weird I see it in my reply but not in your original message :shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Off Hard Rock's web site

UPGRADE TO A CLUB LEVEL ROOM AND ENJOY:
90 club level rooms and 5 suites
Upgraded in-room amenities: evening turndown service and cotton signature bathrobes.
Keyed access to club level located on the seventh floor
52" & 42" Flat Panel High Definition Televisions
Access to the exclusive “Club 7,” our 1,500 sq. ft. lounge located on the seventh floor. Lounge open daily 7:30am - 10:00pm
Reduced prices on Cabanas
Complimentary admission to the Workout Room fitness Center
Continental breakfast (7:30 am - 10:00 am), evening hors d’oeuvers and complimentary beer, wine (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm) and evening sweets (8:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
Personal concierge service
Rock ‘n’ roll magazine and music library selection
Complimentary use of computer with internet access and printer

Thanks for the info guys! :thumbs: It sounds very appealing!

Im kinda iffy if its worth the extra cost or not. If you have a decent size family and eat a lot then for sure but if your not a big eater it may be worth it depending on the rate you get. For me the size of the TV is no big deal, the gym I can get in for fee with my Loews or Hard Rock card so the perks are give or take in my case

Thanks guys, now I'm definitely not gonna be able to get any work done today or tomorrow! Too excited to focus! I'll be sure to get pics and post about our stay next week.