Annual Passholder Reservations, and Cancellations? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Passholder Reservations, and Cancellations?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully this is the right thread to ask this. So I have a super basic dumb question, but I can't seem to find an answer. Maybe we need a thread of dumb AP questions lol

Could someone help me figure out how to book hotel reservations at either Disney or UOR with the AP Discount?
Last time we did for UOR, you just put in the super secret AP code for the discount, but for the life of me I can't find it.
Disney I guess we just never really paid attention to it mainly because we would typically buy DVC points off folks.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hopefully this is the right thread to ask this. So I have a super basic dumb question, but I can't seem to find an answer. Maybe we need a thread of dumb AP questions lol

Could someone help me figure out how to book hotel reservations at either Disney or UOR with the AP Discount?
Last time we did for UOR, you just put in the super secret AP code for the discount, but for the life of me I can't find it.
Disney I guess we just never really paid attention to it mainly because we would typically buy DVC points off folks.

Thanks in advance!!!
No idea for Disney, but I have this link bookmarked with UOR AP discounts already triggered, so you just put in your dates and number of guests. If you click on a hotel and it says, “rate not available” it means only seasonal or stay more, save more will show…sometimes. It’s weird but I’ve run into an issue where a price would show next to the hotel, but when I clicked that rate wasn’t there. I know it says Portofino on the link but it shows all the hotels.

Reactions: MrRoamer and Skold
I have a slightly different method, but it works nonetheless.

Universal Orlando

That is updated weekly (as far as I know). Just say you're AP, and they check your card at the check-in desk. Super easy.

Reactions: MrRoamer