Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Soooo..a good question to @Brian G. and @Joe, when would it be safe to change the thread name; so it can be better put at the actual title of the film?

__

I love the trailer. It keeps you very much in the dark, while having little snippits that help things out..

I do have a thought though.

So, Shuri (as I see the video) got Snapped alongside her Brother. That would leave the question..is Wakanda now led by Baku?

I also have to wonder, if we may see how Scott got out of the Quantum Realm.

Aaaand it got bumped to April.
Worked for Infinity War so makes sense.

Soooo..a good question to @Brian G. and @Joe, when would it be safe to change the thread name; so it can be better put at the actual title of the film?

__

I love the trailer. It keeps you very much in the dark, while having little snippits that help things out..

I do have a thought though.

So, Shuri (as I see the video) got Snapped alongside her Brother. That would leave the question..is Wakanda now led by Baku?

I’ll change the title now

It worked, extremely well.

..I am a bit nervous for Captain Marvel now though, but I'm sure MS and Disney has that already figured out. And considering the response of IW, I have to wonder how much more Endgame will take in.
Captain Marvel will do fine. Not Black Panther levels, but not Ant-Man either. I expect somewhere around $350M domestic.

Dt0VnCrVYAIKV0T.jpg

I don’t think that confirms she got snapped. She was just in a “missing people” list. Scott was right next to her and we know he wasn’t snapped. The Russo Bro’s a few months ago were asked if her (and other off screen people) got snapped or survived and they said they couldn’t answer for her because it was a spoiler. So maybe she did get snapped or maybe she’s just in hiding for something.

Anyone that hasn't been shown getting dusted either in IW or in after credit scenes is classed as missing until we are shown their fates in the new one.
Everyone not on Earth during the dusting is also classified as missing (ie. Iron Man) as well as Scott Lang because he disappeared into the quantum realm.

This might not be a popular opinion, but I really hope one of the major heroes dies. Permanently.

(It was kind of hinted that Cap would die, but then they sort of backtracked on that.)

This might not be a popular opinion, but I really hope one of the major heroes dies. Permanently.

(It was kind of hinted that Cap would die, but then they sort of backtracked on that.)
I'd be shocked if at least one doesn't. Possibly more. We do know this is the end of contracts for almost all of the original Avengers (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America) all of whom stated this would be their swan song. Personally I want Stark and Pepper to wander off to off-screen land happily married but.....