Aventura Hotel | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hope people keep the shades drawn while using the tiolet! :bigeye: :grin:

The design of the deluxe rooms are kind of clunky. I am guessing they have more room because of location in the building. Similar to how cruise ships are larger rooms at the front to match the shape of the boat.

Reactions: faceleg
The design of the deluxe rooms are kind of clunky. I am guessing they have more room because of location in the building. Similar to how cruise ships are larger rooms at the front to match the shape of the boat.

According to the site, the deluxes are 395 sq ft, as opposed to 321 for all the other rooms. I agree they look kinda clunky, but I actually like the two queen beds not being next to each other for once. I saw the floor plan for the deluxe king and its basically the same. The king bed is the one in the corner and there's a couch instead of the bed facing the window.

According to the site, the deluxes are 395 sq ft, as opposed to 321 for all the other rooms. I agree they look kinda clunky, but I actually like the two queen beds not being next to each other for once. I saw the floor plan for the deluxe king and its basically the same. The king bed is the one in the corner and there's a couch instead of the bed facing the window.

I know they are bigger but that’s because where they are placed. The other rooms are more straightforward. The space doesn’t look as usable to me. We will have to wait until next month, I guess.

Reactions: faceleg
You scheduled that on purpose. :think::lol: You & I were the same a couple of years ago.....I think you're avoiding IU relationships. ;):kumbaya:...Can't blame you though. :eek:ut:

We could cross paths depending on when he arrives. Virgin have a lounge in Aventura I might check out when I leave.

I figured that the extra £800 in flights for an extra day to be drunk under the table by @UK-Trigg wasnt a good idea :look:

We could cross paths depending on when he arrives. Virgin have a lounge in Aventura I might check out when I leave.

I figured that the extra £800 in flights for an extra day to be drunk under the table by @UK-Trigg wasnt a good idea :look:
Friendship has no price. :lol:...but then again, you'd have to add in about $400 for one day's drinks for the two of you, so I can understand the financial implications. :lol:....besides, you two can just make a short road trip and meet halfway at York to quaff a few dozen pints, and a spot of tea for Mark. .

Reactions: SkiBum

Hey, would have been the best 800 you ever spent :peace:

I don't recall your dates buddy but I Hit Uni on 22 Sept, checking in at RPR. We will be arriving of DCL so I envisage us being at Uni and checked in by noon.

If that doesn't fit Id me more than happy to hit up York, If you wanted to go all in and make a weekender of it we could hit Alton Towers.

As I mentioned I will be checking in at RPR but we will later be moving (which brings me nicely back on topic :bow:) over to Aventura hotel for our last few nights in Orlando and the end of what should be an epic trip.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Hey, would have been the best 800 you ever spent :peace:

I don't recall your dates buddy but I Hit Uni on 22 Sept, checking in at RPR. We will be arriving of DCL so I envisage us being at Uni and checked in by noon.

If that doesn't fit Id me more than happy to hit up York, If you wanted to go all in and make a weekender of it we could hit Alton Towers.

As I mentioned I will be checking in at RPR but we will later be moving (which brings me nicely back on topic :bow:) over to Aventura hotel for our last few nights in Orlando and the end of what should be an epic trip.

I think our flight is at 6 so we’ll be leaving the resort about 2ish to get the car back so a drink in Finnegans or put our Express Pass to good use could be a great shout actually.

I’ll be hitting up Alton Towers next year as well at some point, I haven’t been since the day before Smiler went into soft opening so it’s well overdue.

Reactions: UK-Trigg