Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

Is this hotel going to have water taxis and an entrance into VB?

While the hotel will not have a dedicated water taxi, you can easily walk over to the Sapphire Falls dock and use that one. We did this a few times while staying at Cabana Bay, so it should still be available for non Sapphire Falls guests once Aventura opens.

I don't believe there have been any official announcements about a private walkway to VB, but some bioreconstruct aerial updates show a path that could be this private walkway as seen here with the red arrow:av.jpg
Arrow credit goes to @Joel earlier in this thread.

It looks nice, but I am the only one who thinks the typeface they used for the signage makes it look like it belongs to a brand of bottled water?

Because of the floor to ceiling all glass construction, this is probably going to appear as the sloppiest hotel they have going. Drapes in various stages of open is kind of an eyesore. On the other hand, I am really anal retentive about drapes, curtains and shades being just so.

Because of the floor to ceiling all glass construction, this is probably going to appear as the sloppiest hotel they have going. Drapes in various stages of open is kind of an eyesore. On the other hand, I am really anal retentive about drapes, curtains and shades being just so.

If enough people got together, they could get creative with this.

I think the hotel looks great.

I wonder why they didn't just over tint the windows...The Cabanna Bay towers look so much better in my opinion