Aventura Hotel | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did you pick your spot on the rooftop bar yet, for the meetup with UK Trigg? :toast:

Sorry everyone this is off topic; Mad Dog do you know of any Kennywood forums? I saw that they started posting these teasers as to what the new ride will be but I can't really find any good forums with people talking about it. Maybe Kennywood is just too small for many people to care

Kennywood Begins Teasing for 2019's "Project 412" - Coaster101

Sorry everyone this is off topic; Mad Dog do you know of any Kennywood forums? I saw that they started posting these teasers as to what the new ride will be but I can't really find any good forums with people talking about it. Maybe Kennywood is just too small for many people to care

Kennywood Begins Teasing for 2019's "Project 412" - Coaster101
Yeah, I've seen those teasers too. No forums dependable that I know of. I have an AP so I'm going to stop by in a couple of weeks to see what it looks like...My guess would be a coaster since the fairly large & level ex log jammer plot is adjacent to a long hill down into a deep valley, which is property they bought more than a decade ago. And, as you know, all their out door coasters, except Rocket, drop into deep valleys. There were rumors in the local media last fall about a coaster by RM. But Kennywood has been pretty coy when anyone asks them about it.....UPDATE: Just got a AP email. First clue on the Project 412 scratch off ticket is revealed. It's the number 197. Just guessing, but that sounds like what a coaster drop in the valley might be in footage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yung1522