Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

I hate to be cheap but now I'm thinking of calling and asking why others are paying less. :(

That isn’t being cheap, it’s just fair. Although, like someone else said, same garage but $10 cheaper a night than the neighboring onsite hotel that isn’t expensive enough to get express passes? That’d tick me off.

my experience has been that they typically raise parking rates at the hotels just prior to HHN (sabe last year when hotel parking stayed the same).

I assume they got smart and changed to the rate it will be when opened as opposed to the current rate.

I would expect CBBR to become $14 hen this one opens...that should put deluxe up to something like $24.

I really like that sign! For the fact that this will be Universal’s ‘bargain’ on-site until Endless Summer opens, the simple design aesthetic really gives the impression of a higher-end joint.

I really like that sign! For the fact that this will be Universal’s ‘bargain’ on-site until Endless Summer opens, the simple design aesthetic really gives the impression of a higher-end joint.

I like the sign here too but hate it with the tiles behind it in the Sapphire Falls sign. It’s sleek and modern and doesn’t need all the garbage behind it.

I’m still toying with the idea of staying here.

The TM uniforms will have the same "fidget spinner" design detail on them. This place is really starting to look great!