Aventura Hotel | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can see this bar ending up like Cheers. Walk in on any given day and there's Brian and Dave (DH) and Joe Camel sitting on their respective bar stools. And every now and then when they're in town you'll see UK Trigg, Scott Walker, Joe, St. L. & Seventy One............And once he moves back to Florida from Maine, Teebin will have his own special spot...and instead of yelling Norm when he walks in, the crowd will yell ..."Teebs".....:toast: :cheers: :kumbaya: ......and anyone else, feel free to add your name to the list. :party:

Last edited:
I can see this bar ending up like like Cheers. Walk in on any given day and there's Brian and Dave (DH) and Joe Camel sitting on their respective bar stools. And every now and then when they're in town you'll see UK Trigg, Scott Walker, Joe, St. L. & Seventy One............And once he moves back to Florida from Maine, Teebin will have his own special spot...and instead of yelling Norm when he walks in, the crowd will yell ..."Teebs".....:toast: :cheers: :kumbaya:

Inside Universal: Where everybody knows your name!

I'm still wondering how good of an idea it is to have an open air bar 17 stories up. I can only assume that there will be high glass walls or something to prevent dummy attacks.
The Contemporary does it at about the same height and has much less stopping someone from falling/jumping over the edge. They don't have the big glass windows that this bar will have.

Reactions: SkiBum
The Contemporary does it at about the same height and has much less stopping someone from falling/jumping over the edge. They don't have the big glass windows that this bar will have.
Cant fall too far on the outside of the contemporary due to the A-frame (you'd land on a balcony about 2 stories down). However, a few people have jumped to their deaths inside where its straight down from the top floor.

Cant fall too far on the outside of the contemporary due to the A-frame (you'd land on a balcony about 2 stories down). However, a few people have jumped to their deaths inside where its straight down from the top floor.
I was including Bay Lake Tower when I said Contemporary.

I'm still wondering how good of an idea it is to have an open air bar 17 stories up. I can only assume that there will be high glass walls or something to prevent dummy attacks.
That is why there is a big awning almost all the way around the building (except at the pool area). It's there to absorb the broken body's and blood. :eek:O:
But there is also the big glass wall they build around the top floor to prevent natural selection. :(

3FFE0C4F-15B5-4370-8622-BB99C8A0D663.png
Also interesting they refer to it as a ‘rooftop Bar’ rather than a ‘rooftop Bistro’ in the email. Excuse slightly fuzzy - was trying to make smaller.

Reactions: JoeCamel