Back to the Future... The Return? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Back to the Future... The Return?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Replace Terminator? How about no.

Agreed, but mainly because I would like if they stop replacing rides and just add new ones. There appears to be room down Vine St for a new attraction if they ever decide to update that area; that would better than getting rid of yet another ride (although I can understand why they do it).

I don't think Terminator is going to make it into 2020. Genisys was not a bomb, but definitely a disappointment. Way bigger fish to fry for now though.

The world needs more BTTF in it.

Im not sure how I would feel about a reboot, now if the original cast came back for a sequel I would be all for that.

Now how awesome would it be to get a BTTF ride along he lines of something like Gringotts. :drool:
You are so right. The sets/screens/mild almost coaster effects would be perfect for BTTF. UC take notice!!!

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I think an indoor coaster themed around the Delorean with lighting effects like this would be awesome.

BTTF_DeLorean.jpg

And a new BTTF ride replacing Term would fit in with the 50's theme on Hollywood Blvd.. Use all of the area between Horror MakeUp and front entrance.. Oh man Creative lets get this done and finally bring some justice to this great movie trilogy (I was a big fan of the simulator at the time but a real ride, would be a great way to finally recognize this great piece of cinematic history, IMO of course)

Reactions: Cheezbat
To those who say the story wouldn't make sense because we are now in 2015.....its a time machine. You can make it have any story that you want.

Reactions: Mad Dog