Beastly Bazaar to Become a Meet-and-Greet | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Beastly Bazaar to Become a Meet-and-Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You're friends with Flik? I haven't seen him out since the UP characters came in.

Yes! Flik's one of best buds. They gave him the boot when Dug and Russel came to town. I worked with Flik on his last day though, so that was pretty sweet. I agree Beastly Kingdom would still be a stellar idea but, like Jungleskip, I want Avatar to be done right if it's done at all.

Yes! Flik's one of best buds. They gave him the boot when Dug and Russel came to town. I worked with Flik on his last day though, so that was pretty sweet. I agree Beastly Kingdom would still be a stellar idea but, like Jungleskip, I want Avatar to be done right if it's done at all.

Didn't know they gave him the boot completely. That's actually pretty sad. Hopefully Flik, Dug, and Russel all get their spot in Beastly Bazaar.

Oh, you won't get a disagreement from me there.

At this point I'm just tolerating Avatar and hoping it comes out decent.

I've always said that I'd rather see either Beastly Kingdom, Australia, or South America (or a panda exhibit in Asia) before I see anything else in that park. The park focuses around animals of the present, animals of the past, and animals of fantasy. Unfortunately, there's nothing in the park (yet) that truly shows the latter.

At this point I'm hoping it happens.

This.

You're not missing anything. Jammin' Jungle Parade is better, which really is saying a lot.

I LOVE the Jammin Jungle parade. The design is hyper creative and execution is excellent, not to mention approachable. All the other parades are either icky sweet lavender or Mardi Gras garish or both. Each has its purpose I suppose... but in a design competition, Jammin would win hands down.

Reactions: Scarletwebslingr
I LOVE the Jammin Jungle parade. The design is hyper creative and execution is excellent, not to mention approachable. All the other parades are either icky sweet lavender or Mardi Gras garish or both. Each has its purpose I suppose... but in a design competition, Jammin would win hands down.

Guess it just gets old after watching every day for a few months. :lol:

It's had the highest guest rating out of all the parades on property for the past year or so, so I figured that had to mean SOMETHING.