Beetlejuice Revue to Get Updated | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Revue to Get Updated

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal is the studio that makes the Monster High movies so they have some affiliation with them. They even ran some commercials for them in the Despicable Me 2 Blu-Ray. They also make the Barbie movies as well. Trust me, I have 3 little sisters, that's all they watch, hahaha :lol:

Interesting. Gives them legal cover (I imagine), but still, why rip-off when you have the original? Unless they think teenage boys would steer clear of an MH show.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I am so pumped! No more Let's Get it Started!

Definitely the weak link in the show, but credit to the original writers (Roddy, I've heard) for picking a fair number of 80s tunes that have held up over the years. When the music in even a 5 or 6 year-old Bill & Ted can feel dated, that's a pretty impressive accomplishment.

So does it reopen on the 5th with the new setlist? Or are they overhauling the stage as well?

I'm wondering the same thing. Is it closing for a period of time while they retool the new show, or are they launching the new version the day after the old version closes? I'm also curious about the stage: reusing the old one (or parts of it) or building a whole new set?

I'm wondering the same thing. Is it closing for a period of time while they retool the new show, or are they launching the new version the day after the old version closes? I'm also curious about the stage: reusing the old one (or parts of it) or building a whole new set?

It will be closed for like a month from what I'm hearing. No word on the set one way or another, tho I wouldn't be shocked to at least see some tweaks. This is a new show, new songs, new characters, new cast, so only makes sense.

I filmed the entire last show for you guys just in case no one else did. I'll post it here once it's finished uploading. Overall nothing to drastically different from the normal everyday show but it had it's moments. My favorite being when the Bride says to Frank during their dance, "Franky, I'm going to miss you." :(

I got a great shot of the lady from Boston doing her runway strut. That was pretty funny. And Beetlejuice messing with the sign language interpreter making her sign diarrhea repeatedly was hilarious. I took video of the last two shows and pics of the one before that. Such a bittersweet night.

You all sound like we just lost Jaws...:huh: This show needed new jokes, new songs, new everything! Cant wait to see it's new version.

A lot of the current people won't be there anymore, that's why it'll be sad.

I enjoyed the last show. I met a lot of great people from going to the show so it was nice to have everyone back in one place last night. I'm definitely interested to see what the new show is like.

I just found a video of the last show on YouTube. This guy must have been in the 4th row center :look:

[video=youtube_share;o43DJapNh_k]http://youtu.be/o43DJapNh_k[/video]

"18 years and it finally gets a reaction" :lol:

Good show, there was so much energy in the crowd. :thumbs:

Reactions: Skubersky