Best Night Rides at IOA | Inside Universal Forums

Best Night Rides at IOA

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 4, 2012
Virginia Beach
So I'm going to be visiting Uni during a time when IOA is open until 10, any recommendations on best rides to go on at night? I'm thinking Hulk and JPRA

Depends.
If you're looking for a thrill, obviously the Hulk will do the trick, but whether it's day or night you still pretty much only see the track in front of you the whole time. So, if you want a thrill PLUS a nice visual experience, JPRA is your best bet. Regardless, IOA is a visual marvel in itself and I feel the best time to see it is at night.

Dueling Dragons - Fire at night was one of the most disorienting experiences... Ever. I couldn't walk straight.

I really wanted to do Hulk, but we didn't have time. I do have to say that it looked so neat when it launched, with the flashing lights and awesome sound effects.

Definitely JPRA. I haven't done Dr. Doom at night, but sounds like a great idea! I love the views of the park at night, so another good one is the High In the Sky Seuss Trolley, and in that same train of thought, Hippogriff :thumbs:

Hit up JPRA. Then DC. Grab a frozen butterbeer. Walk with it to Marvel. Enjoy the lighting. Head down behind Captain America's Diner(I think, could be wrong) to the outside patio and enjoy the view of the lagoon. End your night with Hulk then Spiderman.

Hit up JPRA. Then DC. Grab a frozen butterbeer. Walk with it to Marvel. Enjoy the lighting. Head down behind Captain America's Diner(I think, could be wrong) to the outside patio and enjoy the view of the lagoon. End your night with Hulk then Spiderman.
Sounds like bliss.

Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, The Incredible Hulk, Jurassic Park, Flight of The Hippogriff, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Amazing Adventures of Spider-man