Best Pizza: Disney, Universal or SeaWorld? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Best Pizza: Disney, Universal or SeaWorld?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A lot bigger than what you might get at Food and Film Festival.

Pizza not going to happen at IFFF

Springfield-025.jpg

Confiscos in Islands Of Adventure had some good pizza, although its been years since I have eaten at the place, not sure how it is these days.

I like the pizza here. Last time I had one was around Christmas, they had started having a "Pizza of the Day". That day it was the "Cheeseburger" pizza. It was surprisingly good :thumbs:
I'm not sure if they're still doing the PotD, not to be confused with PotD (Picture of the Day)

Last edited:
Being a chubby person, I eat a lot of pizza.

Louie's is probably the best QSR pizza in the parks. Blows Disney's out of the water. I can easily say that, and leagues better than Kidzone, or Circus. I haven't had Via, mostly because I'm a poor kid, but I can attest for a lot of the places outside of the parks.

Giordano's and Flipper's are some of the best places to get pizza outside of the parks. Cici's is good since they have Universal and Disney Employee discounts. Other than that..meh. I also recommend Mellow Mushroom for the locals, there is one on Colonial. For the UCF kids, Lazy Moon has good and cheap pizza.