Best Pizza: Disney, Universal or SeaWorld? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Best Pizza: Disney, Universal or SeaWorld?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you're okay with quantity over quality, the Cici's Pizza Buffet is a pretty good deal. Definitely not the best pizza you'll find, but a good variety and the dessert pizzas are pretty good.

Uno's is decent, but I think the quality has dipped a bit. It's much more TGIF then Pizzaria now, with burgers/nachos/etc.. . If you want a Chicago "Deep Dish" pizza, Giordanos' is still the best bet.

CiCi's pizza is good for travelers on a budget, but the pizza itself is definitely on the low end. Its like a downgrade from Little Cesars..if that tells you anything...

Anyone try out Uno pizza? Its been about 10 years since I was there last and seemed pretty pricey as far as I could remember.

Too pricey for a pizza that's about average. I always try to go local business to get a pizza.

CiCi's pizza is good for travelers on a budget, but the pizza itself is definitely on the low end. Its like a downgrade from Little Cesars..if that tells you anything...

I can't really complain aobut CiCi's. It's great for what you pay for, and I sorta like the Mac'n'Cheese pizza. :lol:

As far as pizza in the parks:

Disney - Via Napoli. The quick service pizza though gives me the rumbly tumblies.
Universal - Louie's
SeaWorld - SeaPort Pizza

We have Anthony's pizzas all over the place down here (South Florida)...their pizza is definitly good, I guess I'm just tired of it. I would agree that if you go there the Meatball and Ricotta Pie is a must, a side order of their tuscan wings doesnt hurt either...

For an 80's flashback, stop at the Hess station across from Pleasure Island for Godfathers Pizza. Grab a large classic combo, take it home and watch the Goonies.

Isnt the window pizza different than the pizza inside? The pizza inside gives me the bubble guts also but I don't care since its so good :lol:

The stuff they serve at the window during busy periods is a different crust than what they serve inside, and seems to be made/composed differently. Definitely nowhere near as good as what's inside.

As for CiCi's...the cinnamon rolls! :drool5:

The one nit picky thing for me about Anythony's is their pepperoni pizza is a tad bit on the salty side, still very very good though. Their wings are great also. We discovered them when we lived down in Ft Lauderdale last year. We moved up to Palm Beach County 6 months ago and have one by the house here but haven't tried it yet. We have a place here in Palm Beach Gardens called Grimaldi's and its the closest to Via Napoli pizza that I have found down here, phenomenal pizza.

Caveat- When I mentioned Via Napoli, realize I didn't have their "normal" pizza, no pepperoni or anything like that.

Instead, I had the Proscuitto e Melone pizza....its white pizza with proscuitto and canteloupe slices...sounds weird but it is AMAZING, the flavors of everything are incredible!!

As a big pizza fan, what are the best places to get pizza in the parks, Citywalk and Downtown Disney? Is there a best out of all the parks?

I'll try to answer your question about the PARKS.
In Universal, Kidzone Pizza is the best pizza to me personally. It's delicious. A lot bigger than what you might get at Food and Film Festival.
It's not always open.
Island of adventure. Toss up between Circus McGurkus and Cafe4. I enjoy them both, but would give the edge to Cafe4.
SeaWorld Orlando. Definitely the pizza place under/next to Manta. It's small in size but packs a punch for a tasty treat not too huge. The Garden Grill Buffed or Garden Terrace Buffet Pizza was just okay to me.

Disney uses a park wide concept in the quick service locations. Although there are few places around parks to get the Pass. Even as a passholder Disney, I couldn't tell you. Blizzard Beach had some great Pizza However,

I also want to add FunSpot Orlando. They have some amazing tasting Pizza. It's not a theme park but it's holding it's weight in Orlando.