Best Pre-Show? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Best Pre-Show?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like Star wars when you see the two videos before and after going in (I think the robots in the queue are really funny)

I love the videos in the Spiderman queue, I know it is not a show but I love the old cartoon still playing

And I really love the video playing before great movie ride. I always enjoy seeing people freaking out when the alien part shows up lol

Last edited:
If you have motion sickness you will throw up. If you don't have motions sickness you will throw up. Seriously there is a vomit bag for when you do throw up. By the way when you throw up be sure to get it in the aforementioned vomit bag for when you throw up because you will.oh and if you have motion sickness please refer back to the laat 20 minutes of the spiel and rethink your decision to go on this ride as we would prefer not to deal with the aftermath.
and enjoy your flight to mars...by the way if you have motion sickness

- - - Updated - - -

The obvious winner here is Twister cause Paxton.

I really enjoy the Mission: Space pre-ride process. Not necessarily the pre-show but I love the lights hovering over you. Makes me feel important.

I love rides that can make you feel important instead of just being a bystander. When prime calls me a freedom fighter I can't help but feel proud of myself for going on a ride. Time for a celebratory butter beer

I totally forgot about RNRC. That's a great pre-show. Haunted Mansion Holiday too. Ugh. I live for that.

What the preshow in Paris like? I can't stand the one in MGM, I'd hate to see one worse than it

[video=youtube_share;jhJHCZ1Y_u4]http://youtu.be/jhJHCZ1Y_u4[/video]

They talk about the rollercoaster, nothing about a limo or racing to follow Aerosmith to the show.
(don't ask me why they are in a recording studio, or why there is part of a model of a roller coaster there)

[video=youtube_share;jhJHCZ1Y_u4]http://youtu.be/jhJHCZ1Y_u4[/video]

They talk about the rollercoaster, nothing about a limo or racing to follow Aerosmith to the show.
(don't ask me why they are in a recording studio, or why there is part of a model of a roller coaster there)

It tells you nothing and they usher you out super quickly. The storyline of the ride makes no sense. Once you get to the station I think you are supposed to be in a computer? But funny fact is that they filmed both pre-shows at the same time.

Reactions: natespf
Wow was hilarious!!! What even was that!?!? Man now i'm grateful for the terrible acting at MGM, atleast they didn't play love in a elevator during the middle of it making it leak through the actual audio

It tells you nothing and they usher you out super quickly. The storyline of the ride makes no sense. Once you get to the station I think you are supposed to be in a computer? But funny fact is that they filmed both pre-shows at the same time.

Hum that is interesting. I would hate to think they brought them all back in later to film this garbage. But one is obviously better than the other, I don't understand why they wouldn't use the better one both times. Also makes me wonder if they filmed other versions I haven't heard about.

I hate to say it, but Twister has a fantastic pre-show that builds up the tension for the big finale, now if only it were not such a lame show portion

Gringotts is amazing and Tower of Terror is pretty cool as well as MIB...Haunted Mansion is a classic though so I'd have to put that as my favorite