Best WWOHP Beverage? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Best WWOHP Beverage?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite WWOHP Beverage? PICK THREE.

• Total voters
whats pumpkin fizz? i'm at the park all the time and i dont think i've ever seen it :O

Go into Three Broomsticks. When you order food it's on the menu. Dunno if it's served at the Pub side though. It's the pumpkin juice but slightly carbonated as it comes through a soda fountain. Adds something that the regular pumpkin juice is missing.

Go into Three Broomsticks. When you order food it's on the menu. Dunno if it's served at the Pub side though. It's the pumpkin juice but slightly carbonated as it comes through a soda fountain. Adds something that the regular pumpkin juice is missing.

It is, all the specialty drinks are served in Hogs head.

Is it sad that one of the things I'm most excited about my annual trip next weekend is the endless butterbeer I'll be having? I can't wait to try pumpkin fizz and pear cider this time, too!

Frozen butterbeer is by far the best. Didn't like the regular kind (had that aftertaste like diet soda to me). Didn't care for the pumpkin juice either (too spicy), but the pumpkin fizz sounds like it might be good.

Butterbeer tops it, but I really like PJ, I agree it is a little awkward at first though. And no one really likes to see stuff floating in their drink. But BB is still #1.

I like sweet, so Butterbeer it is... I tried the Frozen Butterbeer but it did not seem as sweet.
My adult daughter tried Butterbeer and nearly spat it out!.. too sweet(?).. so I drank her's as well!

I like sweet, so Butterbeer it is... I tried the Frozen Butterbeer but it did not seem as sweet.
My adult daughter tried Butterbeer and nearly spat it out!.. too sweet(?).. so I drank her's as well!

Haha my brother didn't like the frozen butterbeer so I got to drink his! And wait butterbeer is sweeter than its frozen counterpart? Why have I never tried this stuff before!

Haha my brother didn't like the frozen butterbeer so I got to drink his! And wait butterbeer is sweeter than its frozen counterpart? Why have I never tried this stuff before!

I believe due to the drink being frozen, the sweetness gets somewhat dilluted by the ice.

The unfrozen was too icky sweet and left me with an a little bit of a aftertaste, my GF noticed it also.
The only problem with the frozen was it was giving me a cold headache... but other than that it the only version I will be getting in the future.