Brazil World Showcase Pavilion? (Rumor) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Brazil World Showcase Pavilion? (Rumor)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we know the location for the new country?
From earlier in the thread. Slated to go in between Italy and Germany:

This pic from Blog Mickey shows where the pavilion is slated to go (between Italy and Germany):

disney-performing-arts-brazil-1.jpg

The building there now is the Disney Youth Performing Arts space, which interestingly is who will takeover the theatre where the Circle of Life currently shows. That doesn't 100% mean that this venue is being vacated, but it does open up the possibility for them to demo the structure since Performing Arts will have another home with lots of seating.

It'll be interesting to see if changes start being made to this area or it just continues as is.

Reactions: Bulldog45
I seriously can't wrap my head around anyone thinking "Let's build something without a ride" is a good idea
Especially in this day and age where people expect rides around every corner. But since Disney has someone footing more than half the bill, if they are basically saying "it's too expensive, let's do that other plan" Disney's gonna go along with it and not put up more money sadly because they just want this thing built.

Reactions: HPFred and Joel
Especially in this day and age where people expect rides around every corner. But since Disney has someone footing more than half the bill, if they are basically saying "it's too expensive, let's do that other plan" Disney's gonna go along with it and not put up more money sadly because they just want this thing built.

I guess I don't see the value added without another ride. The park is already overstuffed with restaurants and shops

Then why not just reference WDWM? Not like this is more confirmation.
Basically it was more or less a culmination of what has been talked about so I figured it was worth the post.

I guess I don't see the value added without another ride. The park is already overstuffed with restaurants and shops
I mean, I don't necessarily see it either and hope they change their minds. Supposedly the ride would be an E, so that's quite a loss if true. All the area would be is a Brazilian steakhouse, some entertainment and maybe a film or something if there's no ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne