Buy 2, Get 1 Day Free | Inside Universal Forums

Buy 2, Get 1 Day Free

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 17, 2013
NC
This deal ends before the fall begins. Ill be honest, I am a Disney buff, but am realllllly green on UNI stuff. We are going to Uni/IOA in November. Historically, any ticket package or ticket deals happening around that time? We plan on going 3 days (IOAx2 and UNI 1) the buy 2 get 1 would be perfect, but it has to be used by june or july....so its unfortunate.

Any info would be awesome!

Where are you coming from? And I'm not sure on any special offers, except the odd special for FL-residents. I recommend you check out Annual Passes, too. Might cost around the same as a few days' tickets, and get you savings at the parks, free parking, and freedom to go as many times as you want to both parks during your trip, and you have free tickets fro the next 12 months, as well!

Where are you coming from? And I'm not sure on any special offers, except the odd special for FL-residents. I recommend you check out Annual Passes, too. Might cost around the same as a few days' tickets, and get you savings at the parks, free parking, and freedom to go as many times as you want to both parks during your trip, and you have free tickets fro the next 12 months, as well!

Thats actually a great idea when thinking about parking, and unlimited park to park access.....Thanks Felipe

(We are coming from North Carolina btw)

And don't forget discounts for food and merch in the parks and CityWalk, plus they do have special offers for AP-Holders each month, like 25% off Dippin Dots, or buy an entree get another one half-off at some CityWalk restaurants, free party passes for CityWalk (pay no cover for the clubs), and also discounts on on-site hotels, etc., etc. APs are pretty great!

EDIT: Here are the actual special deals / offers for AP holders in May (Apart from the normal discounts and stuff):

May Hot Deals

Premier & Preferred May Offers
Premier & Preferred Passholders receive the following offers during the month of May:
(Valid 5/1/2013 – 5/31/2013, unless otherwise noted. Excludes special events.)

Universal Citywalk®
Buy one (1) adult entrée and get one (1) 50% off at the following food locations:
* Pastamoré
* Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
* Pat O'Brien's Orlando
* Latin Quarter (excludes the Churrascaria dining experience)

Receive 25% off Dippin Dots (cart only)

Free admission^ for you & one guest to Universal CityWalk. Must show valid Premier or Preferred Annual Pass at each venue. Excludes special events.

Transformers Exclusive Ride Times

* Passholders receive exclusive access to experience Transformers™ - The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® in Universal Studios from June 9 - June 16, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

* This is a technical rehearsal, subject to occasional delay, closure or cancellation.

Access is for Passholders only and requires a valid annual pass for admission into Universal Studios. Exclusive Ride Times begin one (1) hour prior to Universal Studios Florida regular opening hour, valid only at Transformers-The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit®. Universal Express ride access is not available during Passholder Exclusive Ride Times. Additional restrictions may apply.

Blue Man Group offer

PASSHOLDER OFFER
BLUE MAN GROUP TICKETS*
ONLY $54+tax per adult

For shows May 1 – June 30, 2013

Last edited: