Buzz Lightyear Leaderboard | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Buzz Lightyear Leaderboard

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This game to me seems much harder than MIB at USf, I really suck at both of those games so on buzz I just like to controll the car while whoever else in my car is shooting people.
When I say I suck I mean I really suck. My highest is like 100000

that 3 D room with the projector really needs to get fixed. The past few times I have been in there - the quality just seems really bad...like the lighting is off. Once I went through and the film was turned off. The only good thing about that is you can still see the sensors...I think.

Not to brag or anything but I still got it. lol.

041710091.jpg

That's really impressive. It's hard enough to get one working gun, the probability of me getting two and not having someone who wants to ride as well is slim to none.

Think ive reached around the 600,000 mark but that was during a breakdown so i found a good target and shot it till my thumb was sore :p
My Dad managed to max out last time we were there but we have no idea how he did it, as he doesn't have a clue what the best targets are, does anyone know if theres a target that increases what each target is worth or something like that? We can't believe he did it lol Of course i'm not jealous....no... of course not:beadyeyes: lol

I have maxed out, thank you robot inside left arm and the bottom target Zurg's mini ship that he stands in before its damaged.

Dang, that makes the 999,999 pretty laughable if you can get it in the first room. Good to know, though. I'll make sure to try this so I can show off to my family when we head down next year.